KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops & Daredevil vs. Capt. America & Wolverine

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cyke & DD wins... 10 50.00%
Cap & Logan wins... 9 45.00%
draw! 1 5.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cyclops & Daredevil vs. Capt. America & Wolverine
Started by: peejayd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dyajeep

Cool Cyclops & Daredevil vs. Capt. America & Wolverine

* Cyke - got powerful optic blasts, got spatial awareness ability, a good strategist & tactician, good in hand-to-hand combat even with eyes closed...

* DD - got exceptional agility, reflexes and quickness, got radar senses, got a multi-purpose billy-club, good in martial arts...

* Cap - got an indestructible shield, peak human in all aspects, outstanding leadership skills, exceptional fighting ability...

* Logan - got adamantium-laced skeleton, got adamantium claws, excellent healing factor, got good sense of smell & hearing, master of many forms of martial arts, got berserker rage that increases his abilities...

* you can add some of their official abilities if i lack some...

* it's Cyke & DD against Cap & Logan... Cyke & DD got edge on firepower, spatial awareness & radar senses... Cap & Logan got edge on tough weapons and exceptional melee fighting... who wins?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:00 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Cyclops wins. Daredevil watches.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:10 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea Cyke n DD take it. distance beats melee fighting.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:17 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

cool

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:41 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

This is a good fight...but I really have to give it to Cap and Wolverine in the end....here's how....

Cap blocks Cyke's blasts with his shield until he can get close enough to decapitate him with his shield....Daredevil holds Wolverine at bay for awhile, but it's all over when Wolverine gets close enough to get one good slice (which is all he needs)....and makes the "Man without fear" the "Man without a head"....

Cyclops and Daredevil BOTH get decapitated... Cap and Wolverine eventually take this....

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on May 17th, 2006 at 03:22 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:07 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Cyke can hit both Cap and Logan... easier for DD to take on Cap or Logan... as Cyke can blow away the other, Cyke can help DD... IMO, Cyke and DD wins...

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:30 AM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

I really don't see any way that they can dodge Cyke's shots. Cyke and DD would win this.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:47 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I really don't see any way that they can dodge Cyke's shots. Cyke and DD would win this.

Who said anything about trying to dodge the blasts....CAP HAS A SHIELD!!!!!!!! It's what Cap does.... Not just any shield, but it can take the blast of an H-bomb to boot....Cap shields the optic blasts until he can get close up to Cyke...somersaults over his head and *SSSLLLLASH*......

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:58 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
This is a good fight...but I really have to give it to Cap and Wolverine in the end....here's how....

Cap blocks Cyke's blasts with his shield until he can get close enough to decapitate him with his shield....Daredevil holds Wolverine at bay for awhile, but it's all over when Wolverine gets close enough to get one good slice (which is all he needs)....and makes the "Man without fear" the "Man without a head"....

Cyclops and Daredevil BOTH get decapitated... Cap and Wolverine eventually take this....

Yea, that might work. Since, ya know, Cyclops is a comatose vegetable now apparently.

^--Sarcasm, if you couldn't guess.

Cuz Cyke is really just going to stand there and let something like that happen. My God, people think Scott is a retard with optic blasts. Cyke can take both of them out by himself really. First, he can blast Wolverine to injure him immediately, then focus on Cap. If Cap blocks the blasts, Cyke can angle and deflect a shot in order to hit Cap behind the shield. This isn't anything new for Scott.

Wolverine comes back. He gets blasts again. A few more times, too, if Cyke feels like it. DD neck chops Wolvie. And perhaps a few more deadly moves. Cyke blasts Cap and Wolvie again.

Basically, in short, Cyke and DD win.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:59 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

You honestly think it would be that easy for Cyclops to get a hit on Captain America??? The man dodges enemy fire for a living...and dodging laser blasts is nothing new to Cap. He was doing it before Cyclops was even alive....Cap has the experience and Cap knows all the tricks...and if Cyclops does manage to hit him (which isn't likely IMO), Cap's got some VERY good resistant armor under that costume of his...it could take a few laser zings without causing too much injury to Cap himself...and God help Cyclops if Cap gets close enough to him to physically hurt him!!

Too be honest, I can actually see it going either way though...just depends on the scenario and the writer, but I like to think that Cap and Wolverine would eventually take the win....Cyke and DD have a good offense, but Cap and Wolverine have a good offense AND a BETTER defense!!!!!!

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on May 17th, 2006 at 04:21 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:10 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

You honestly think it would be that easy for Cyclops to get a hit on Captain America??? The man dodges enemy fire for a living...and dodging laser blasts is nothing new to Cap. He's been doing it longer than Cyclops has been alive....Cap knows all the tricks...and if Cyclops does manage to hit him (which isn't likely IMO), Cap's got some VERY good resistant armor under that costume of his...it could take a few laser zings without causing too much injury to Cap himself...and God help Cyclops if Cap gets close enough to him to physically hurt him!!

Sigh...

Cyclops's optic blasts cracked Onslaughts armor. It also destroys Sentinels and punches large holes through steel. If and when Cyke hits Cap, he's going to die. Probably with some decent-sized hole going through his body.

Secondly, Cap dodges most things. I don't think he's tried to take on the insanely accurate, insanely powerful, insanely fast optic blasts of Cyclops's. Cyke can blast a leg, an arm, or anythin in view. And then ricochet his blasts to hit Cap behind the shield.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:30 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

"Cracked Onslaught's armor"? "Punched holes thru steel"? So what???...Hulk has done those things too, and Cap has taken Hulk-level punches before from behind his shield...so, Cap will easily block Cyclop's blasts just long enough to get close enough to Cyke to take his head off...

C'mon Cap (& Wolvey) fans...back me up here and explain to these non-believers why Cap and Wolverine would take this....they just don't seem to want to believe this is possible....

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:44 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL Cyclops blasts a huge pit between DD and Cyclops and Wolverine and Cap then takes his time picking them off!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:49 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

they win

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:56 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

i have to say cap and logan cause caps sheild is adamantiom and vibrianeum it blocks everything

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:01 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I still say Cyclops blasts a huge circle around them and picks off the team BAM Cyclops wins yet again!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:10 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

"Cracked Onslaught's armor"? "Punched holes thru steel"? So what???...Hulk has done those things too, and Cap has taken Hulk-level punches before from behind his shield...so, Cap will easily block Cyclop's blasts just long enough to get close enough to Cyke to take his head off...

C'mon Cap (& Wolvey) fans...back me up here and explain to these non-believers why Cap and Wolverine would take this....they just don't seem to want to believe this is possible....

I said nothing about Cyke's blasts hitting the shield. You mentioned that Cap wears armor aside from just carrying the shield that would protect him. I countered with evidence showing that Cap would become swiss cheese if he took even a half-powered blasts from Cyke.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:43 AM
dyajeep

* nice... underrated guys against the overrated... it's really on to me... wink

* i agree with metalmanx, Cyke & DD wins... Cyke's blasts would be the great factor... and the bearer really is damn accurate... wink

Old Post May 18th, 2006 07:31 AM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

cap and worly take it

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 18th, 2006 10:43 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimrod009
DIABOLIK!

I voted for Cyclops and Daredevil. I think, as already mentioned, Cyclops' optic blasts make the difference here.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 10:48 AM
nimrod009 is currently offline Click here to Send nimrod009 a Private Message Find more posts by nimrod009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote