KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Big Evil will tell you what magic card you remind him of..

Big Evil will tell you what magic card you remind him of..
Started by: Big Evil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Big Evil will tell you what magic card you remind him of..

You like magic: the gathering? If so post here and ask what card pops into my big evil head when I think of you. The suspence is killing you....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:42 PM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

i like yu-gi-oh!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:42 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Tell me! Tell me! eek!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:43 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I like it!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:43 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Tell me! Tell me! eek!

You were easier then your mom after three hits of tequilla.

(please log in to view the image)
Yes, Coffin Puppets, cause though a zombie which is a well known creature type (When it was made it wasn't really..) you're a puny 3/3 for 3BB! Okay, like liberals before you you can spring back up after a healthy dose of defeat. But only by sacrificing two lands, only during your own turn, only if you're in the graveyard, only if you control a swamp, and only if it's on a Tuesday between 12-6:00pm.. Oh, and to top everything off you're a rare, so cheapasses like me won't even put you in thier deck..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:48 PM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Ok sug tell me.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:51 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

ME! ME! ME!

dude, i posted first!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:51 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I like it!!

Well will you like THIS?!

You were the reason Wizards of the Coast stopped printing mercenary cards. The Agent of Shauku is a horrible cards, not only expensive to bring out and use, but with minimal effect and a weak ass exsistance. You're so bad even newbies won't take you, and you can't even be sold to a card shop for that nickel like most lands. I believe you were intended for pretty toilet paper during those long tournament sessions..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:52 PM
RocasAtoll

man, you need a life. Pick me. (Sarcasm)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:53 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

and ME!!!!!?!?!?!?!

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:54 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

What card am i?

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:55 PM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
ME! ME! ME!

dude, i posted first!

I should make you go last but I'm feeling relativly nice today..

Not an offical card is you, but you still somehow manage to kickass, well.. in a parrelel dimension maybe. I say this cause considering the crap you're hanging around (IE: The other cards..) you're not going to be getting many +1/+1 counters..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:56 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

am i at least rare?!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:56 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Big Evil
You were easier then your mom after three hits of tequilla.

Yes, Coffin Puppets, cause though a zombie which is a well known creature type (When it was made it wasn't really..) you're a puny 3/3 for 3BB! Okay, like liberals before you you can spring back up after a healthy dose of defeat. But only by sacrificing two lands, only during your own turn, only if you're in the graveyard, only if you control a swamp, and only if it's on a Tuesday between 12-6:00pm.. Oh, and to top everything off you're a rare, so cheapasses like me won't even put you in thier deck..

What a bunch of crap! roll eyes (sarcastic) Magic the gathering is lame anywayz. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:57 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Ok sug tell me.

Some guy won some contest that made you exsist. Clearly WOTC was payed off to produce this card because only one word can justify and describe it's exsistance.. "PWNAG3"..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:58 PM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

cmon what am i?

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:59 PM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
What card am i?

What the H?!?! You cost no-thing but are not an artifact but infact a red creature! You're a rare breed indeed (Five to be exact..) but as a kobold you're always a suprise at the table. Course you're not very strong but hey, you get what you pay for..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:00 PM
Kharhmah

Hmm, a mildly interesting thread.

and now I die..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:01 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

I see so what can i do?

Clovie

me? confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote