KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Juggernaut

Thor vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkmaster TC
Pimp'n

Thor vs. Juggernaut

Can the mighty thor defeat juggernaut?

Last edited by Funkmaster TC on Jun 9th, 2005 at 05:22 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:20 PM
Funkmaster TC is currently offline Click here to Send Funkmaster TC a Private Message Find more posts by Funkmaster TC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Altough he's one of my favourite heroes, he can't.
He has trade blows with him on various occasions, when Juggernaut take over the world where Thor teleported him after their first fight, Thor was able to stop for a while Cyttorak's magic:
From The Unstoppable Juggernaut Homepage
Thor had sent Mjolnir circling the castle to negate all mystical energy. This wiped out The Juggernaut's invulnerabilty and forcefield which Cain found out the hard way when a crisp Thor right cross hit him in the face so hard it tore up his helmet and knocked him for a loop.
Still stunned at suddenly being vulnerable and touchable The Juggernaut renews his attack regardless. The Mjolnir cyclone obviously couldn't negate ALL of The Juggernaut's mystic energy as The Juggernaut still had an immense amount of strength left and puts Thor down and on the ropes with just one punch. Seeing The Juggernaut's next crushing and perhaps finishing blow coming at him Thor musters enough strength to dodge and go on the offensive.
Able to now lay hits on The Juggernaut and being a much better hand-to-hand combatant Thor rains blow after blow on The Juggernaut. Hitting him across the face and following up quickly with a vicious blow to his stomach rapidly,not allowing The Juggernaut any time to regain his bearing. Thor actually manages to daze him but The Juggernaut refuses to fall stating defeat is not in his vocabulary. Thor cocks back to throw what he feels will be the finishing blow but right before it connects The Juggernaut's forcefield comes back and deflects it. 60 seconds having expired which means Mjolnir had to return to Thor's hand. Thor's valiant effort goes for naught as The Juggernaut recovers completely from the barraging assault the instant his protective spell returns.
Sensing that trying to actually fall The Juggernaut is impossible Thor devises a way to remove the unstoppable menace. Thor begins twirling his hammer to create a powerful windstorm. The Juggernaut effortlessly walks through it towards him and says he going to rip Mjolnir right out of Thor's hands and bash Thor with it. But when Cain reaches out to grab Mjolnir Thor wraps Cain's wrist in the hammer's unbreakable band. Thor then flings his hammer(with The Juggernaut attached) into space onto a meteor. Not sure why The Juggernaut didn't just pull his hand out or ride the hammer back,but there ya go.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:01 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Thor can "defeat" him through various means like what you stated above...
he's just NOT gonna win by physical force....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:15 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
Thor can "defeat" him through various means like what you stated above...
he's just NOT gonna win by physical force....

Enough magic from Mjolnir can put Juggernaut down. Thor just can't win with strength.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:19 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

In a battle jugs win.

Magic has every little (no effect on jugs) at least thor’s hammer 

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:28 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Thor could beat him with the old "make a vortex portal to suck you to an alternate dimension trick"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Mainstream
Thor could beat him with the old "make a vortex portal to suck you to an alternate dimension trick"

ya for sure.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:33 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by kgkg
ya for sure.

like I know totally dude..totally to the max.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

like I know totally dude..totally to the max.

That sounds so corny: lol:

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:41 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

That sounds so corny: lol:

like I know...I was like going for that and I like totally got it....good for me!!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:43 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Thor always speak about being a honorable combatant, a great fighter, a paladin etc. but isn't the teleporting you in another world trick cowardish?I mean, Juggy conquered the world where Thor sent him after their first fight, indeed, it was all Thor's fault if that realm was take over.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:01 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor always speak about being a honorable combatant, a great fighter, a paladin etc. but isn't the teleporting you in another world trick cowardish?I mean, Juggy conquered the world where Thor sent him after their first fight, indeed, it was all Thor's fault if that realm was take over.

Yes, in my opinion it is cowardish. Fight with other pwoers, excluding teleportin, fight him like a man.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:02 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes, in my opinion it is cowardish. Fight with other pwoers, excluding teleportin, fight him like a man.

Then he can't win

already happened lol Thor couldn't do jack shit

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:08 PM
Cosmic Cube

Then he can't win

already happened lol Thor couldn't do jack shit

Thor stunned Juggernaut, which is almost unheard of. If he didn't have the 60 second limitation, I think Thor could have pulled out a win.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:18 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thor stunned Juggernaut, which is almost unheard of. If he didn't have the 60 second limitation, I think Thor could have pulled out a win.

60 second limitation explain CC

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:32 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

60 during which Thor partially stopped Cyttorak's magic rending Juggy able to being hurted, stunned, even knocked down.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:19 PM
Mider

Yeah but the moment His powers come back its like nothing happend.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:31 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

If Mjolnir is out of Thor's hands for 60 seconds, he loses his powers.

Thor could just cause Mjolnr to revolve around Juggernaut at lightspeed, and beat him up while he's vulnerable.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jun 9th, 2005 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:33 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
If Mjolnir is out of Thor's hands for 60 seconds, he loses his powers.

Thor could just cause Mjolnr to revolve around Juggernaut at lightspeed, and beat him up while he's vulnerable.

Mjolnir has very little effect on Jugs if any.

Attachment: jugvsthor1.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:09 AM