KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Sinister vs. Thing

Mr. Sinister vs. Thing
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimbus006
Accuser

Mr. Sinister vs. Thing

Ok not to sure on what exactly Mr Sinisters powers are, from what i understand he is kinda like a lower grade Apocalypse in that he can restructure his molecules to increase his size or whatever. If im wrong please correct me, i usually am.

By: Juk

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:22 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ok not to sure on what exactly Mr Sinisters powers are, from what i understand he is kinda like a lower grade Apocalypse in that he can restructure his molecules to increase his size or whatever. If im wrong please correct me, i usually am.

he was Apoc flunky but he's strong enough to beat the Thing..he's smarter..he can reglow from a toe nail and he's a telepath.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:32 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Mainstream
he was Apoc flunky but he's strong enough to beat the Thing..he's smarter..he can reglow from a toe nail and he's a telepath.

No way does The THING get beat here. A relitvely quick decsion. Too strong, too good of a fighter, and everyones favorite "He has the most heart out of anybody."

IMO

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:05 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Tony Stark
No way does The THING get beat here. A relitvely quick decsion. Too strong, too good of a fighter, and everyones favorite "He has the most heart out of anybody."

IMO

he the rocky of the marvel universe....but he'll go down..I pity the fool that mess with mr. Sinister.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:18 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Sinister, samrter, telepath, also powerful blast, quickly regenerate himself, he would win.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:00 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Originally posted by Tony Stark

IMO

keep dreaming

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:56 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote