KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is the best Lois Lane potrayal

Who is the best Lois Lane potrayal
Started by: kabluey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kabluey

Who is the best Lois Lane potrayal

We all have our favorites, so please nominate who you think is the best to you and why.

As for me i love Teri Hatchers potrayal, she comes across as someone you can be frustrated because of her insecurities yet love her because of the same insecurities. To me she is the perfect lois so far.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 07:20 PM
kabluey is currently offline Click here to Send kabluey a Private Message Find more posts by kabluey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Erica and Margot are at the top, but edge to Erica for looks, Margot doesnt even look close to someone who could be with Superman.

They both have perfect attitudes though. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:30 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Erica Durance for me

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 11:03 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Erica

but the one who plays in Superman Retuns looks mostly like Lois in the comics but that doesnt mean I like her, ERICA DURANCE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:26 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Durance, without a doubt.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:02 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
Durance, without a doubt.

And we already have a thread similar to this.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:18 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

tell me about it JP

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:34 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

1. Margot Kidder...
2. Teri Hatcher...
3. Everyone else...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 11:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Teri Hatcher

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 01:03 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

uh..
I really like Kate Bosworth I'm not going to lie, she didn't do that bad of a job. But Erica is awesome aswell.

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 07:52 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Bosworth looks the most like Lois but I dont like the way she portrayed the character

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 08:45 PM
kabluey

i agree with you dance, Kate didnt do a bad job. I just hope the next superman movie they give her more chances to prove why she was picked to be lois lane

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 11:56 PM
kabluey is currently offline Click here to Send kabluey a Private Message Find more posts by kabluey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Erica..she is prettier..better at portrying her character and more likable then most of the portrayal of lois

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:38 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henke007

Teri Hatcher is the best Lois Lane no competition there and she looks just like her in the comics!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:09 AM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Kate looks the most like Lois

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:40 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I say that Kate got close to pulling off the Lois act, but she kept losing it. She needs to be a slight bit more bitchy/edgey. That's why Erica still has my vote.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:26 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

THe comic one.........hahaha

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:40 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
Erica and Margot are at the top, but edge to Erica for looks, Margot doesnt even look close to someone who could be with Superman.

They both have perfect attitudes though. stick out tongue

Yeah I agree with astro.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 10:37 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Erica with Teri Hatcher in a close second.
What is the deal with Margot she was the worst ever both the ugliest and the most unlike the character.
"You've got me,,, Whos got you." She was nothing like Lois at all.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 02:17 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

The Bruce Timm version of Lois Lane was very good too, lol.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:27 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote