KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW

Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:11 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Thanos, easily.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thanos, easily.

smile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:13 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Darkseid gets beat down by the likes of Doomsday. Superman and Wonder Woman aren't close to Thanos in power. There's no way the three of them are beating him. Even if Thanos didn't have the Infinity Reality Gem, he would own these three. Thanos at full power is like Imperiex w/o the probes.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:17 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

regular, straight out of the box no prep time thanos with no gimmicks or enhancements? sorry cube, i'll respectfully disagree. these 3 have a good chance. recall thing and thor battled thanos for a prolonged period of time and, more recently, mad thor battled him one on one and did VERY well for quite awhile. thanos had to resort to weaponry to disable thor and here we have 3 thor level beings attacking at once. all 3 are enormously intelligent (smarter, likely, than thor) and very experienced. the omega effect WOULD do damage, though it wouldn't defeat him. but all they need to do is stun him, tie him up with the lasso and it's over. it's held gods and thanos isn't so far above a normal god (falls between regular god and skyfather - he couldn't beat odin, not sure how you say he's at imperiex level) that i could see him breaking free.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:46 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonidas
regular, straight out of the box no prep time thanos with no gimmicks or enhancements? sorry cube, i'll respectfully disagree. these 3 have a good chance. recall thing and thor battled thanos for a prolonged period of time and, more recently, mad thor battled him one on one and did VERY well for quite awhile. thanos had to resort to weaponry to disable thor and here we have 3 thor level beings attacking at once. all 3 are enormously intelligent (smarter, likely, than thor) and very experienced. the omega effect WOULD do damage, though it wouldn't defeat him. but all they need to do is stun him, tie him up with the lasso and it's over. it's held gods and thanos isn't so far above a normal god (falls between regular god and skyfather - he couldn't beat odin, not sure how you say he's at imperiex level) that i could see him breaking free.

Good chance?

Mad Thor would have beat Darksied , Superman , and WW pretty bad too.

Did you see what he did to BRB?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:57 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Rite after than battle with THor.

Thanos was holding his own with Odin.

The same guy who with one Shot took Drax , and SS out.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:58 AM
Cosmic Cube

Did you see what Thanos did to Champ with the Infinity Power Gem? These three don't stand a chance against Thanos.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:01 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos is stronger than Hulk, even peter david said so.
And he can trump his strength up to unknown levels, with cosmic power.
His durability is nearly unmatched.

Then, adding to all this, his body got an upgrade by death.

Thanos wins this, fairly easily.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:10 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by long pig

Not only strength people seem to really underestimate his skills / technique in battles.

He knows what do, and gets it done.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:14 AM
Cosmic Cube

Peter David never said, "Thanos is stronger than the Hulk." When asked if Hulk was stronger than Thanos, David replied, "Thanos has his own type of strength." Not necessarily physical strength.

None the less, Thanos wins.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:21 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

To me, saying that the way he did means Thanos is stronger.

He just didn't want to say "Thanos is the strongest there is!!", it'd piss Hulk fanboys off, so he when he was asked "Is Thanos stronger than the Hulk?" he said, "Well, Thanos is in his own weight class".

He's more than likely much stronger than Hulk, and since he can continuously amp said strength with power cosmic, how could hulk ever catch up?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:26 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Thanos can physically beat Hulk too

Champ with power gem > Angry Hulk

Thanos doesn’t like fighting Brutes but he has bitched slapped many before.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:28 AM
Cosmic Cube

To me, saying that the way he did means Thanos is stronger.

He just didn't want to say "Thanos is the strongest there is!!", it'd piss Hulk fanboys off, so he when he was asked "Is Thanos stronger than the Hulk?" he said, "Well, Thanos is in his own weight class".

He's more than likely much stronger than Hulk, and since he can continuously amp said strength with power cosmic, how could hulk ever catch up?

Silver Surfer can do the same thing. He can't contend with Hulk in raw strength.

When have we ever seen Thanos exhibit strength? We know he has it, but he's a tactician, not a brawler. Thanos says Hulk is the only terran he has ever acknowledged, and that he would avoid getting into a brawl with him. That doesn't sound like he's stronger.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:32 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I might not be giving Hulk the proper respect. But supersuper strength and durability doesn't mean much to me.

He has suprised me with his durability before though.

When Thanos faught Champ, he just outsmarted him and used his ship's shield to keep Champ from punching him.
Without that ship, Thanos would have lost eventually.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:33 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos always exibits strength.
Lifting his ship was a big deal IMO, that ship had to be in the billion ton range.
He might not use it like Hulk uses his, but he certianly is on par or above with Hulk, and can amp it up with cosmic energy like SS does.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:36 AM
Cosmic Cube

I might not be giving Hulk the proper respect. But supersuper strength and durability doesn't mean much to me.

He has suprised me with his durability before though.

When Thanos faught Champ, he just outsmarted him and used his ship's shield to keep Champ from punching him.
Without that ship, Thanos would have lost eventually.

Hulk draws strength from a limitless extradimensional source. He can always get bigger, and stronger. Thanos has a limit to the amount of cosmic energy his body can store.

Thanos can project a force field of the same intensity with his power. He doesn't need to fight with Champ. He could just blast Champion into submission. Or, he could mindwipe Champ, and be done with him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:38 AM
Cosmic Cube

Thanos always exibits strength.
Lifting his ship was a big deal IMO, that ship had to be in the billion ton range.
He might not use it like Hulk uses his, but he certianly is on par or above with Hulk, and can amp it up with cosmic energy like SS does.

Thano's ship doesn't weigh a billion tons. That's a bit of a stretch. Regardless, Hulk has lifted way more than that. Thanos might be comparable to Hulk in strength, but he certainly isn't stronger.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:40 AM
supremthor

How in hell is thanos able to defeat defeat darksied,superman and ww? A pisssed of superman can take thanos

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:48 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by supremthor
How in hell is thanos able to defeat defeat darksied,superman and ww? A pisssed of superman can take thanos

Can he? by doing what punching him?

Thanos took hits from Odin

The same Odin that causes shockwaves though the multiverse.

And with one shot knocked both Drax , and Silver Surfer

Last edited by kgkg on Jun 12th, 2005 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:56 AM