KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » As an adult, have you ever cried because of physical pain?

As an adult, have you ever cried because of physical pain?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 5 50.00%
never 4 40.00%
don't remember 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Melan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Melan

It just happened to me yesterday (at 38) after stubbing my toes against a hidden stone: the pain was sudden, unexpected and excruciating! I hate to show my weakness in front of other people, so I tried very hard to fight back the tears but I didn't manage and after some moments I started really crying. Result: three toes and some small bones broken... Should I consider myself a crybaby?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:43 AM
Melan is currently offline Click here to Send Melan a Private Message Find more posts by Melan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Don't consider yourself a crybaby! Pain is pain, man.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:45 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

A crybaby because you broke your toes? Hell no.....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: As an adult, have you ever cried because of physical pain?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Melan
Should I consider myself a crybaby?

No, but pardon my smile. That made my day. smile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:46 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I was 20 and had a rout canal, I cried because they didn't wait for the pain killers to kick in.LOLDuring labor tho I was sleeping, I had no pain and asked for no pain killers. But man, a tooth pain is a killer!

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:45 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil II
Definitely Maybe

How can you fight breaking bones in such a delicate place as the toes?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:47 AM
Time Of Evil II is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil II a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

My dad got in a fight a long time ago and said he broke his nose, right arm and two figners were dislocated. He also said he didn't cry. I think he lied.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:54 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Breaking a toe never heals right.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:55 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil II
Definitely Maybe

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Breaking a toe never heals right.

*shhhhhhhhhhh*

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:08 AM
Time Of Evil II is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil II a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

>.> What I say!??

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:09 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

yes I cried when my wisdom teeth were growing in...I couldnt afford to have them removed and the were turned sideways in my gums so they had to turn as they were coming through. Id rather go through the pain of labor again then go through cutting another wisdom tooth

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:18 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

yes. if you consider me as adult stick out tongue

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:31 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

My eyes have watered, does that count?
Did that yesterday when I got sherbet blow in my eyes and it started popping and fizzing on my eyeballs.
Also most times I've been hit by a car, and when I broke my arm

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:10 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

No physical pain I can pretty much mentally block, I didnt cry when my appendix where rupturing last year.

It's emotional pain that gets me everytime I seem to have no defenses against it

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:36 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Originally posted by Baylin
No physical pain I can pretty much mentally block, I didnt cry when my appendix where rupturing last year.

It's emotional pain that gets me everytime I seem to have no defenses against it

Did your appendix actually rupture, or did they cut it out or give you drugs for it?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:37 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Big Evil
No, but pardon my smile. That made my day. smile

Mine too...sorry....but no broken toes are painful enough, and you are a woman I think its even more understandable for females (society wise)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:38 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Originally posted by eggmayo
Did your appendix actually rupture, or did they cut it out or give you drugs for it?

I was 12 hours in pain before I saw a doctor, and then another 2 before I got to hospital, then another 30 minutes waiting for surgical Dr to confirm appendicitis, then they gave me some morphine, then I had emergency surgery. Afterwards the surgeon said they caught it just in time, my appendix was leaking but hadnt fully ruptured.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:43 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Re: As an adult, have you ever cried because of physical pain?

Originally posted by Melan
It just happened to me yesterday (at 38) after stubbing my toes against a hidden stone: the pain was sudden, unexpected and excruciating! I hate to show my weakness in front of other people, so I tried very hard to fight back the tears but I didn't manage and after some moments I started really crying. Result: three toes and some small bones broken... Should I consider myself a crybaby?

You get a pass on this one. But next time, suck it up, kay? huh .... j/k stick out tongue

That sounds really painful. I wouldn't consider you a crybaby. I personally haven't shed "physical pain" tears as an adult.
But I usually whine about the pain, and ask everyone to bring me stuff for a week after my owwie... big grin

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:26 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote