KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait!

Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait!

Which bits of the GoF book are you most looking forward to in the upcomeing film?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:58 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brakenjan

I have to say the world cup match and the first task!!
Also the ball, I want to see how everyone looks!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:00 PM
brakenjan is currently offline Click here to Send brakenjan a Private Message Find more posts by brakenjan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................................
The third and first task.
And I want to see what Voldy looks like.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:48 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Would have been Fleur Delacour, but after the previews I'm uncertain.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:15 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud I agree shaber... although I still want to see how she pulls off the French demeanour.

I'm most looking forward to the Tournament and, of course, coming face to 'face' with Voldemort yes

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:18 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo313
spartan 117

seeing voldemort. more than anything.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 03:56 PM
neo313 is currently offline Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

yes I just hope he's not a severe let down erm

It must be really difficult to cast characters like Voldie...

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 04:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

The scene in the graveyard....I love that scene

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 04:43 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

yes I'm looking forward to seeing how they did the portkeys, and also the international Quidditch match too big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 04:53 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Graveyard Scene.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:56 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

dont aske but seing black (gary oldman 4 fave actor) then well hes gone in the next movie it has seemd like we have known him for ever but hes only in 3 books. and the first task

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 08:43 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
polowahine4
wat up?

for me it would def be the quiditch world cup, the ule ball, and the graveyard scenes that i wanna see the most!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:11 PM
polowahine4 is currently offline Click here to Send polowahine4 a Private Message Find more posts by polowahine4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

First Task
Second Task(Gosh, Fish Harry and the Merpeople look damn ugly)
Third Task
Yule Ball
Quidditch World Cup
Priori Incantatem

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:38 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Dang I completely forgot about Priori Incantem. Can't wait to see how they pulled that one off. But if Moody and Fleur are a hint, Not very well.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:37 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
polowahine4
wat up?

i included priori incantatem w/ the whole graveyard scene. and i totally agree w/ u coonskin! they could have done way better w/ those two!!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:09 AM
polowahine4 is currently offline Click here to Send polowahine4 a Private Message Find more posts by polowahine4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Priori Incantatem, is that when Harry and Voldie's wands join? Where one forces the other to regurgitate all of the spells it had cast in reverse order, so that they appear vaguely?

That's similar to Priori Incantato, right?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:12 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I want to see the house elves again1 big grin And the Quidditch world cup, and the Veela.... There's so many things I'm looking forward to! big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:36 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
Priori Incantatem, is that when Harry and Voldie's wands join? Where one forces the other to regurgitate all of the spells it had cast in reverse order, so that they appear vaguely?

That's similar to Priori Incantato, right?

Yeah. And then Harry's parents speak to him for the first time.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix
I want to see the house elves again1 big grin And the Quidditch world cup, and the Veela.... There's so many things I'm looking forward to! big grin

House elves would be cool. Lots of CGI.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:03 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

yes I know...

I really want to see Dobby again too, I think he's great! I can't wait to see Kreacher in OOTP big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:07 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Dobby's cool. Kreacher's just plain weird.

"WON'T, WON'T, WON'T, WON'T......."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:10 PM