KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pets Scared Of Storms

Pets Scared Of Storms
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Miffed Pets Scared Of Storms

Do you have any?

My dog is up in my lap, shaking uncontrollabely as a storm approaches. NO NO No, she isnt scared of the lightening..its the thunder. If I eve Mention the word "Thunder" she trembles. The storm isnt here yet but I read that its said that pets can tell changes in barometric pressure and thats how they detect weather changes..but that has nothing to do with the damn sound of thunder. She's a big baby laughing out loud If I had any way of hooking my webcam up to KMC you would see her being a big baby.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:09 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hehe....my old dog just tottered up inside the garage if thunderstorms start up.

However, show him a highway and he'll run like hell in the opposite direction.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:10 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

lol nah we dont get storms too much here in cali....my dog is still lil so she prolly would be afraid though

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:10 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I have three cats and a dog in my lap right now becuase it is storming outside.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:12 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

For real, dark laughing out loud

Yeah, I have a pomeranian. I had another pom before her and she wasnt scared of storms, but this one is..I guess its genetic or somethin! We dont get too many storms here either. Some, but not too many. Lol Lola has her head up on the desk and the rest of her is on my lap. Her ears are perked back and she looks like a deer.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:13 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
I have three cats and a dog in my lap right now becuase it is storming outside.

That makes two of us!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:14 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yup my dog ain't afriad of storms. I am.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:14 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

cor'blimey mine is scared of everything laughing out loud

Attachment: picture 005.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:15 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Awwww...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:15 PM
Kelly_Bean

LOL dark! Storms dont bother me unless the thunder is really really loud and the lightening strikes every few seconds. Reminds me of a previous time. They have T'Storm warnings for two counties surrounding us but nothing here yet but a lil gust of wind here and there and some thunder.

Cute lady, and you're pretty.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:17 PM
Vanity

lol my dog is terrified of thunder storms.. she drools and stick to m elike glue.. either that or cowers under a endtable

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:29 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

LOL FP.
Here's the weather outside right now. Its a lil closer now. They have TStorm warnings out for us now, and the wind is pickin up heehee

Attachment: imag0042.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:31 PM
Peach
mordrem

My dog is such a wuss, she freaks out whenever she thinks it's going to storm....once she ran and hid when water from a sprinkler hit the window blink

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

dun dun du dun!!!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:32 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

awww ...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:33 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

My dog in the middle of a yawn + she pants when she is scared..and wont get any water. She' hiding under my chair.

w00t the storm is comiiiiiiin

Attachment: imag0044.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:33 PM
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
My dog is such a wuss, she freaks out whenever she thinks it's going to storm....once she ran and hid when water from a sprinkler hit the window blink

laughing out loud
Lol FP. *Funeral call*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:34 PM
Vanity

aww its a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:34 PM
Kelly_Bean

Lol she'll be 3 in October big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:35 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

cute

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:36 PM