KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Problem

Problem
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Problem

Okay guys, I have a question. But before I ask it, I need to explain the situation.

Okay: tomorow's my last day of school. I'm in eighth grade.

I played for the basketball team this year, and a while back, before the season was even over, my captain's dad was going to all let us order customized jackets. Now, they were spring jackets, and they were $65!!! I thought that was way too much, but I hesitated on telling my mom if I wanted one or not, cause you know, the rest of the team was gonna get one and it would be like a 'team' thing... you know...

So anyway, I wound up not paying for the jacket. I know I didn't pay for it, however, my coach told me that my captain's dad had an order form from me, and he made a jacket for me. So now there is a customized jacket sitting in my coach's room with my name on it, and my captain's dad wants the money for it. (I guess--I have no way to contact him...)

Anyway, I told my mom about it, and she got angry, cause she don't think I handed in an order form. I can't remember if I did or not, but I'm pretty sure I didn't, and I know I didn't pay for it, but my captain's dad still made one. My mom is unsure of what to do though, but I told her not to pay for it. I don't think I handed in the order form, so why pay for something I didn't order.

However, the only thing is, I may have handed in the order form. But then again, I don't understand why, if I did, my captain's dad would make one for me if I didn't pay!

Okay, well, after tomorow, it'll be summer vacation, so I figured if Ic could just dodge my coach to avoid a confrontation, I would be good to go... evil face

But anyway, I'm asking you: What would you do in this situation? confused

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:38 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

puttin myself in ur shoes..hell ya just dodge him..avoid him all tomorrow

as a third person looking at this objectively the mature thing to do is go up to the guy and tell him what u just told us. confront the problem...dont run away from it.

you know what to do lil long lost cousin!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:41 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Welll I guess you and your mom should work out a way to pay the Captains dad... I mean It's a jacket with your name on it right? And you want it right?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:44 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, but the thing is, my captain's dad is not my coach, and even my coach was saying, "Look, it's not me. I have nothing to do with that." See, I have no way of contacting my captain's dad, so I can't confront him or anything. However, I know my coach will say something about it to me, so I kind of wanted to 'avoid any awkward conversations' or whatever you want to say. I guess, if he does ask about it, I'll just tell him my mom refuses to pay because she doesn't think I ordered one. erm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:45 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

And no, I don't want it. That's why I didn't pay for it. And that is also why I don't think I handed in an order form: I mean, why would I have?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:46 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
And no, I don't want it. That's why I didn't pay for it. And that is also why I don't think I handed in an order form: I mean, why would I have?
Well can I have it?big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:51 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Actually, you probably wouldn't want it... it's kind of cheap looking...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:05 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Actually, you probably wouldn't want it... it's kind of cheap looking...
Its a baseball jacket right? I want it. I LOVE Baseball. What colors are on it?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:07 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

basically you want us all to give you the money...all you have to do is ask...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

laughing

No, I've pretty much decided that I'm not going to pay for it, and hope I can dodge my coach... ninja

And it is a basketball jacket. Sorry. embarrasment

Wait, did I put baseball?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:49 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

No.. i think.. you did hand in the form.. because me and you handed it in at the same time.. i think

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:55 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Hehee... hello Dan.

Anyway, I didn't pay for it. And now my friend who ordered a large got a small, and it is way too tiny for him, so he is going to call my captain's dad and see if he can get the right size or his money back.

Oh, and did I mention: you had to pay $65 bucks--in cash! Now tell me that there is nothing shady about that...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 06:23 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i no.. the jackets are pretty bad for $65

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:14 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Spring jackets for $65 bucks is beyond pretty bad--it's ridiculous! And the worst part was you had to pay in cash. You know they took half of it for themselves, I mean, let's be real here.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:11 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Ask to see your order form..if there is one BINGOA you ordered it. if not then your off the hook.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:01 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by a1hsauce
puttin myself in ur shoes..hell ya just dodge him..avoid him all tomorrow

as a third person looking at this objectively the mature thing to do is go up to the guy and tell him what u just told us. confront the problem...dont run away from it.

you know what to do lil long lost cousin!

But honestly who's mature here evil face?!?!?! I say call this number *hands small sheet of paper*. The most accurate sharp shooter on the planet, he'll handle your problem. now, to turn on my cell phone...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:06 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote