KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Revolution

Revolution
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAnakin226

Warning Revolution

Alright this is it! I got some information on the latest Nintendo system coming out, it's called "Revolutions". IT SOUNDS AMZING! It has a new online feature, the graphics are supposed to look 10 times more amazing, it is going to run faster than x-box 360 and PS3, and not only can you use it as a gaming system but also A COMPUTER. Get some info on this system, it looks kick ass!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:18 AM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

It looks gorgeous, I must admit. Best of the bunch design-wise.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:24 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I've read conflicting reports that is going to be LESS powerful than the PS3 and Xbox 360 and that Nintendo are shying away from a direct conflict with the other two and pitching it as more a cutting edge piece of technology that is so much more than a gaming console. Then again that's just what i've read and it conflicts with other stuff I've read. Point is I'm not going to believe anything till I actually have played any of these "next gen" machines.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:41 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAnakin226

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
I've read conflicting reports that is going to be LESS powerful than the PS3 and Xbox 360 and that Nintendo are shying away from a direct conflict with the other two and pitching it as more a cutting edge piece of technology that is so much more than a gaming console. Then again that's just what i've read and it conflicts with other stuff I've read. Point is I'm not going to believe anything till I actually have played any of these "next gen" machines.

No... thats not what I heard. If you can also use the new Nintendo system as a computer also, it must be 10 TIMES, more powerful than x-box 360 and PS3!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:59 PM
DarkAnakin226 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAnakin226 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAnakin226 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!

i'm agreeing with this guy. you never know till u find out. i'm not gunna believe anything the net says or what friends tell me. i'm gunna try it out for myself

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:11 PM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

quote:
No... thats not what I heard. If you can also use the new Nintendo system as a computer also, it must be 10 TIMES, more powerful than x-box 360 and PS3!

You got to learn to take hype with a pinch of salt.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:24 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Isnt there a thread like this? I dont really care just letting you know though.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 11:28 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by DarkAnakin226

They're all pretty much becoming computers. Hell, just look at the first x-box. It already has a hard drive.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:09 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

true

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:55 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Ps3 is suppost to be the most powerful of all the new consoles. Nintendo is doing a helluva smart move by letting us download ALL of those CLASSIC Nintendo games, that for me is worth a purchase alone, to play games from the Golden Age in gaming, not half of these new games with pretty graphics & no gameplay length at all. I'm going to be buying Ps3, due to it going to have many series' I like, Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 4, and Metal Gear Solid 3. That's also just so far too. I want Revolution because I miss the classic games, Donkey Kong Country trilogy, Link To The Past, Super Mario RPG, Super Metroid, the list is NEVER.ENDING. So I could careless if Revolution were the least powerful of the 3, downloadable games from the past history of a company like Nintendo who always knew how to make games is INCREDIBLE. The only ones who can say that it isn't, are anyone born in the 90's, and were too young to love the NES/SNES era.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:29 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Do you know that the old Nintendo games that you'll be allowed to dl through Revolution will be free! love

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:20 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

That is currently only a rumor. At last notice, Nintendo said they were CONSIDERING making their first-party games free for download. "Considering" is a long way from "Yes, it's true."

Also, that's only first-party, as in created entirely within Nintendo. Anything done with Namco or Capcom or Square/soft/ Enix or any of the others will probably require money, as the third party developers will most likely want pay for their games, however old they are.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Last edited by General Kaliero on Jun 7th, 2005 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:26 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

^Which probably unfortunately excludes Rare games like the DKC trilogy and GoldenEye. I find it hard to believe that Nintendo would make its ENTIRE classic library free considering how much they seem to love rereleasing old games as a substitute for new ones (still no new Super Mario for GBA or DS). On the other hand, maybe that's how desparate they're becoming in the console race.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:22 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Re: Revolution

Originally posted by DarkAnakin226
Alright this is it! I got some information on the latest Nintendo system coming out, it's called "Revolutions". IT SOUNDS AMZING! It has a new online feature, the graphics are supposed to look 10 times more amazing, it is going to run faster than x-box 360 and PS3, and not only can you use it as a gaming system but also A COMPUTER. Get some info on this system, it looks kick ass!

yes i heard about it..it's to be released sometime in 2006 and one if its launch games will be the new super smash bros. which you'll be able to play ONLINE!

But I wouldn't say it's gonna be better than the xbox 360...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:46 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkAge
^Which probably unfortunately excludes Rare games like the DKC trilogy and GoldenEye. I find it hard to believe that Nintendo would make its ENTIRE classic library free considering how much they seem to love rereleasing old games as a substitute for new ones (still no new Super Mario for GBA or DS). On the other hand, maybe that's how desparate they're becoming in the console race.

They are coming out with a new Super Mario Game very soon for the Nintendo DS.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:41 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Revolution

Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
yes i heard about it..it's to be released sometime in 2006 and one if its launch games will be the new super smash bros. which you'll be able to play ONLINE!

But I wouldn't say it's gonna be better than the xbox 360...

Well that makes me even more excited and anxious about the Revolution because the Super Smash Brother's series are some of my favorite games in the world.
I've spent laughless hours playing SSBM with my sister and cousins and the game never gets old to me.
IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES!!
Just had to say it again to emphasize how strongly I feel for this game.
I can't wait.
The only downside is that I start college in August and I don't know how college is going to affect my gaming life and if I can hook up a system in my dorm or if I can hook up the system also to the internet.

Well I think I may move into a Condo my second year so that will make my gaming life real easy so that will be good.

College Gaming here I come.

I am not high or drunk people,lol.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:46 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote