KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Fur Bus

The Fur Bus
Started by: PrinceofBlades

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King of Blades
The King

Shocked The Fur Bus

Ok, I was coming back south from Iowa because I was on vacation. After what had been a 15+ hour trip we were finally on the highway to my house. As we were a few intersections from my house, this small and very stange bus pulls up besides us. I'm thinking, "must be another teen bus visiting this state." So decide to ignore them, when all of a sudden the in habitants of the bus(only girls!!!!) start screaming and then it happend...I get flashed THREE TIMES!!!! eek! Honestly, (and KD knows what i'm talking about) If only I had my camera...cool

Of course my mom being the one who drived wasn't quite happy with what had occured. So after driving very close,becuase my mom wanted both the licence plate and phone # on the car (However I was able to give them mine ) I picked up what would have to have been the funniest thing to have read. The Fur Bus. Ultimate Party vehicle cool oohh right...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:39 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ok....strange yet...somehow amusing

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:41 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

'flashed'? huh

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:42 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Re: The Fur Bus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Ok, I was coming back south from Iowa because I was on vacation. After what had been a 15+ hour trip we were finally on the highway to my house. As we were a few intersections from my house, this small and very stange bus pulls up besides us. I'm thinking, "must be another teen bus visiting this state." So decide to ignore them, when all of a sudden the in habitants of the bus(only girls!!!!) start screaming and then it happend...I get flashed THREE TIMES!!!! eek! Honestly, (and KD knows what i'm talking about) If only I had my camera...cool

Of course my mom being the one who drived wasn't quite happy with what had occured. So after driving very close,becuase my mom wanted both the licence plate and phone # on the car (However I was able to give them mine ) I picked up what would have to have been the funniest thing to have read. The Fur Bus. Ultimate Party vehicle cool oohh right...

You are SOO lucky! eek!

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:42 PM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Originally posted by Clovie
'flashed'? huh

breasts.....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:43 PM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

'flashed'? huh

When the female species raises her posterior covering to show/reveal the sex organs/feeding limbs.

(in other words, she lifter her shirt and eek! )

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:43 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by BartmanX
breasts.....
oh erm
what's fun about it?

When the female species raises her posterior covering to show/reveal the sex organs/feeding limbs.

(in other words, she lifter her shirt and eek! )
ok.
what's fun about it?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:44 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Re: Re: The Fur Bus

You are SOO lucky! eek!

I know, dude. I told my dad and he smacked his head repeating the following phrases "why didn't I go, why didn't I go." And when my mom was out of earshot he told me his friend and my brother "let's go find that bus"...it was great laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

oh erm
what's fun about it?

ok.
what's fun about it?

If your a girl, you wouldn't know....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:46 PM
King of Blades
The King

oh erm
what's fun about it?

ok.
what's fun about it?

I want you to tell me of a time, in a bus, with you in another vehicle, and a guy, flashed you...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:46 PM
Clovie

I want you to tell me of a time, in a bus, with you in another vehicle, and a guy, flashed you...
i would feel very confused confused

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:48 PM
King of Blades
The King

You can only imagine yes

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:49 PM
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Re: Re: Re: The Fur Bus

I know, dude. I told my dad and he smacked his head repeating the following phrases "why didn't I go, why didn't I go." And when my mom was out of earshot he told me his friend and my brother "let's go find that bus"...it was great laughing out loud laughing

How old were the girls?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:50 PM
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

i would feel very confused confused

But you would stare.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:50 PM
King of Blades
The King

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Fur Bus

How old were the girls?

They were ranging from five to seven.

laughing jk, all of them were at least sophomores to seniors. My highlight moment of the trip...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:54 PM
King of Blades
The King

But you would stare.

of do this embarrasment (or her famous )

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:55 PM
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Fur Bus

They were ranging from five to seven.

laughing jk, all of them were at least sophomores to seniors. My highlight moment of the trip...

It must have been AWSOME!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:57 PM
Vanity

omg no waqy that was u .. i was on that bus!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:57 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
omg no waqy that was u .. i was on that bus!!

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:59 PM
Vanity

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

dead serious!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:01 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote