KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Cursed

Cursed
Started by: Sango_Dare

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Cursed

Epilouge

It was a cool misty, morning. For miles the only thing that could be heard was the wimpers and plea's of the poor. Their blood stained the Earth and their screams periced the sky,but then there was laughter. It was cold, high pitched, and evil. It belonged to the ruler of their lands, he was a cruel, cunning,disgusting man, but yet he was brillent. Beside him sat his daughter, she stayed silently by his side, she was maybe one years old at most and was wittnessing such terror and agony. She was pale, blue haired, and red eyed. She wore all black and looked quite sad. Like she could cry at any second.
Her father looked down at her. "Quit your sniveling, there is no reason to feel sorry for these peasants. They deserve what they get."
"But father, they don't deserve it. What you're doing is wrong."
"Queit girl." With that he struck her and brought forth blood. She didn't cry or wimper, she held her head down and didn't speak again. But she would wince as she heard the crack of the whip and her father's cruel voice. She stayed till she couldn't bear it any longer and left to find her brother.
She found him in a corner, alone and crying. She could see the markings that covered his face and the blood. There was so much blood. His blue hair was matted down and sticky because of it, and his one eye was swollen shut. She ran to him and knelt beside him.
"Brother what did they do to you?"
"Not they sister, him."
"Than who was he, brother?"
"It was father. I disagreed with him. Then he beat me."
"Come now brother I will take you back to our room and clean you up."
"Yes, of course. Dare?"
"Yes, Drake."
"Do you think you could find a way to hide the markings on my face?"
"I don't know, but I can try brother. I don't even know how I hide my own. But I will try."
With that she carefully guided Drake up the stairs and through the hallways. They made it to their room, only to find their father waiting for them.
"I knew you would help him Dare. You both are weak and will pay for you weakness." From behind his back he drew a whip. They looked apon him with frightened eyes. Then there was the crack of the whip.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:33 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Chp 1
13 years later.....
A cool breeze blew across the room as Dare pulled on her clothes and headed outside. It was too warm for her tastes but she'd have to live. She found that her brother was already at their father's side, he showed no expression toward her just stood there.
Dare's father smiled and motioned her to come closer to him, he pulled her closed to him and whispered in her ear. "No funny business today. The burnings are an important part of our yearly celebrations. I don't want you to inter fear or you will be punished. And get rid of those markings." Dare held her head down and the markings slowly faded away. She looked at her brother his now red hair was up in a pony tail and dark circles surrounded his eyes.
In her mind her thoughts swirled; All of this is pointless how can I just stand by and let it happen. I'd do something but I'm afraid of the consqueces

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:08 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

COOL!!!...LOL

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:15 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

oh hi Follen
I'm kinda not finished with that post. I posted on accident I was trying to hit the spell check. embarrasment

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:48 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

ohh ...LOL where have you been??

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:48 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

home

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:05 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

i know that..LOL

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:08 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

yay more story ill post soon

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:39 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

ill post mine soon but im not on the main computer...LOL

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:14 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Yet a fire that burned within her wouldnt let her stand idley by. The fire inside her began to grow much worse. There had to be something she could do but what? She looked at her brother and stared into his eyes but saw nothing but raw emotion now. She had no idea where he stood on the matter but she knew where she didnt. Consequnce or not she was gonna do something and the time was now!

((sorry not that great but i posted))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:23 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black_goku#1
Yet a fire that burned within her wouldnt let her stand idley by. The fire inside her began to grow much worse. There had to be something she could do but what? She looked at her brother and stared into his eyes but saw nothing but raw emotion now. She had no idea where he stood on the matter but she knew where she didnt. Consequnce or not she was gonna do something and the time was now!

((sorry not that great but i posted))

?????? What are you talking about???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:47 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by Lord Follen
?????? What are you talking about???

i added to the story
Originally posted by Sango_Dare
Chp 1
13 years later.....
A cool breeze blew across the room as Dare pulled on her clothes and headed outside. It was too warm for her tastes but she'd have to live. She found that her brother was already at their father's side, he showed no expression toward her just stood there.
Dare's father smiled and motioned her to come closer to him, he pulled her closed to him and whispered in her ear. "No funny business today. The burnings are an important part of our yearly celebrations. I don't want you to inter fear or you will be punished. And get rid of those markings." Dare held her head down and the markings slowly faded away. She looked at her brother his now red hair was up in a pony tail and dark circles surrounded his eyes.
In her mind her thoughts swirled; All of this is pointless how can I just stand by and let it happen. I'd do something but I'm afraid of the consqueces

see?

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:01 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

But this is what SHE is whriting she acidentaly didnt finish because she hit the wong button...LOL

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:08 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

oh so i screwed up

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:25 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

umm i dont think its one of those post a finish the story and take turns thing....even though their fun.....LOL!!! Mabey i should make one!!!!!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:29 PM