KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto Rp

Naruto Rp
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naruto Rp

I have decided Teams. And will decide Hokages when more people sign up.

Hokage of Leaf Village: Trinity Sr.

Legendary Zounin: Jeffrey Star,Sleven Urushi, Tsugine Kurada

Hokage of Sound Village:

Hokage of Sand Village:

First people to pm will be Hokages. Others will be Zounins. More Villages will be added as more people sign up. Now you can make 2 characters.

Teams:
Team 1: Hansuke Sawamura, Shinda Satu, Zexion Emoguy

Team 2: Trinity Jr., Karusa Grande, Safaro Grande

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 12:39 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The story is going to start now:

In the quiet village of the Leaf Trinity Jr. Rushed into the Ninja Hall of Honor to the Registration room. and fell into the room.

Hokage Trinity: Son you have to stop running everywhere you go. Slow down before you hurt someone dad.

Trinity Jr.: Sorry dad, I wanted to get here earlier than anybody else.

Hokage Trinity: Heh, son you amuse me.

The Hokage gave his son his registration card, and his headband.

Trinty Jr: Finally, I worked hard for this.

Hokage Trinity: Hahaha, you sure did.

Trinity Jr. heard the others coming and waited next to the door.
......................................................................................................

The Hokage waited for the next Ninja.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 12:50 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Oi thy're not all hokage hokage is simply for The Leaf village. Also may I be AmeKage (Rain Kage) (I'll get the kage names for you if you'll wait a moment)

Sleven, looked around as it was pouring down rain his sand wasn't going to do much harm now, thinking to himself of his Masamune bloodlimit and all the things he could do all he really could do right now is sit, and wait....

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 02:30 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Hokage
Hokage is the name of the Kage of the Leaf Village. Hokage translates to: Fire Shadow

Kazekage
Kazekage is the name of the Kage of the Sand Village. Kazekage translates to: Wind Shadow

Raikage
Raikage is the Kage of the Lightning Village. Raikage translates to: Lightning Shadow

Mizukage
Mizukage is the Kage of the Water Village. Mizukage translates to Water Shadow

Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage is the Kage of the Earth Village. Tsuchikage translates to Earth Shadow.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 02:37 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IchiPride
Oi thy're not all hokage hokage is simply for The Leaf village. Also may I be AmeKage (Rain Kage) (I'll get the kage names for you if you'll wait a moment)

Sleven, looked around as it was pouring down rain his sand wasn't going to do much harm now, thinking to himself of his Masamune bloodlimit and all the things he could do all he really could do right now is sit, and wait....

Yea, u can

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 02:40 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Naruto Rp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
I have decided Teams. And will decide Hokages when more people sign up.

Hokage of Leaf Village: Trinity Sr.

Legendary Zounin: Jeffrey Star,Sleven Urushi, Tsugine Kurada

Hokage of Sound Village:

Hokage of Sand Village:

First people to pm will be Hokages. Others will be Zounins. More Villages will be added as more people sign up. Now you can make 2 characters.

Teams:
Team 1: Hansuke Sawamura, Shinda Satu, Zexion Emoguy

Team 2: Trinity Jr., Karusa Grande, Safaro Grande

Sorry forgot your all not on the same village. Ignore the team post.
Post your village.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 02:44 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Awesome

Sleven looked around laughing at the few people around him current enemies not knowing of his status or power, the rain began to lighten up Sleven finally got up and said "Your here to kill me?! Me?! I find that funny let's go out side I would rather not get this place dirty it's not very smart to challenge your Kage...." as he said this he took his gourd off laying it against his new desk and began to walk out along with the others, as soon as they were all out side he pressed his hands together and yelled out, "Suiton: Mizu Taiso no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Imperial Funeral)"

As a large swirling ball of water caught all of the men attacking in one swoop crushing down upon them until they imploded into the water and went limp and lifeless...."Forbidden Rain technique...." . He began to walk back into the building as the three bodies dropped to the ground the water, evaporating into vapor. As he put his gourd back on and began to sit back down at his desk......

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 02:51 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Mean While in the flame village hidden in the smoke a masked ninja walks through the forest of the flame village hidden in the smoke as he walks he stops and closes his eyes as a Wave of Gel spike came from the ground and the masked ninja jumped in the air as the spikes from the ground grew higher and higher as they stopped at the same height as the trees then the masked ninja dropped to the ground landing on his feet as another ninja appeared with the flame village headband around his neck as the masked ninja pulled out a kunai and ran towards the flame village ninja as as he got close the flame village ninja did a some hand signs and did a Gel dragon jutsu as a Gel dragon flew from his hands and at the ninja then the ninja did some hand signs and said Katon Ryuuka no-jutsu (Fire dragon jutsu) as the dragons touched an explosion occurred as both the ninjas where blown back by the force of the explosion but the masked ninja quickly recovered and ran towards the flame village ninja with two Kunai but the flame village ninja seen it coming and countered with by doing a hand sign and a wall jumped in front of the masked ninja blocking him as the masked ninja looked around he was surrounded by gel wall as the flame village ninja say Gel maze jutsu The masked ninja thought quickly as he did a fire tornado jutsu as he surrounded his whole body with a fire tornado as the tornado touched the wall the walls began to explode and disappears as the fire tornado spun at the flame village ninja as soon as the fire tornado broke through the last wall it still went after the flame village ninja as from the back of the fire tornado the masked ninja jumped out and did a shadow possession jutsu and grabbed the flame village ninja with his shadow binding him as the fire tornado still was spinning towards the flame village ninja the flame village ninja said

Flame village ninja: uncle i give

as he said that the flam tornado stopped and the shadow possession began to disappear and the masked ninja pulled off his mask and said

Masked ninja:you gave up to easy Gaku and whats with the low level Gel Maze i broke free too easy

Gaku: Demon i felt that since you weren't going seriously then why should I

Demon then looked at his watch and said

Demon: Gaku shoot we need to stop the training and get to the ninja main office to get our new headbands

Gaku: i need a new one this one is so out dated good thing this new one is the last one

Gaku then did a hand sign and ran through the forest so fast it was like there where jets on his feet but he was being propelled by his Gel at that same time Demon did his fire dragon jutsu and and rode on it like it was a surf board as he flew up above Gaku as the finally make it to the ninja main office and walk in up the steps there they walk through the door and got on one knee and bowed their heads and said Kage we are here

Kage Demonking II Kurisaki: great you are here stand and take your headbands and i have a mission for you to i need you to leave the village and travel and collect information about what is happening to the other villages their might be dangers so i will name this an A-rank mission you have until tomorrow to start your mission now prepare tonight you leave tomorrow morning

Demon and Gaku stood up and as the walked to the desk and grabbed their headbands and bowed as the disappeared into a puff of smoke

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 05:19 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven hopped from his desk slamming his fist into it as one of his assistants said to him "It would be wise to go see the Leaf's Kage, something has.......Come up.." Sleven looked out as a large horse stopped it was a Jet-Black Bronco, He walked out staring at his assistant to take care of the village. He began out raining as always here he placed a wooden Cork over the top of the Gourd, he carried upon his back

[b] 2 DAYS LATER [b]

Finally at the village of the Leaf with no appearnt problems, two men stood at the gate nodded and signaled to let Sleven in, he looked around at a few people then noticing a man with a shuriken, he looked to be a leaf nin he threw it and it his the Bronco's leg, Sleven instantly lept off and attacked with one simple jutsu

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 05:29 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage Trinity noticed a disturbance.

Hokage Trinity: Son dont let anyone in at the moment.

The Hokage rush outside to see one of his ninjas on the ground in blood, and a hurting horse with a bleeding leg. His eyes widened.

Hokage Trinity: Raikage Sleven what are you doing here? And what is going on!?!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 06:40 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

"Ichiren", Sleven reached out of his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper impaling the ninja, "I was about to ask you the same thing. Something has come to my attention it can't be over-looked you need to keep your family safe, I know I'm not your greatest Ally here but I can sense they're after me also....." Sleven turned noticing a few men run off turning to Trinity "Your men all of them full alert, I believe they are attacking all of the Kage's I was in fact attacked in the Rain a few days ago...... " Sleven looked around at the Humble village noticing one ninja still alive "Heh, Everyone out of the street unless well. Iron Maiden! " He began to remove the Cork and almost instantly, The one moving nin was encased in a box of metallic sand that was fully magnetized "Witness the power of the, Masamune Blood-limit. ", The man began to float and his legs began to sink from the cube, as he was lifted higher Impaled slowly restricting his air flow finally crushing his rib-cage, completely he lived for only a few more moments the pain so immense blood pouring onto the street from the box "And finally the finisher......Imperial Water Burial Rain Jutsu.", As he said this a sphere of water engulfed the already half-dead man, crushing him instantly he imploded into the water for all daring enough to glance to see.

"We need to talk Hokage Trinity.." Sleven bowed upon this and began to make his way into the Hokage's chambers.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 08:01 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Just outside of the village hidden amongst the animals...

Chenea sighed as she walked the premises of her village. She had cleaverly disguised herself as a cat... for now. She walked into the leaf village unnoticed. Is that what it came to for the leaf villages security nowadays? Being the child of the kage of her village,who had died some years ago, Chenea decided she had to talk to the hokage of the leaf and make a peace treaty with them, after all her village had only just been discovered by someone from the leaf village...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 04:35 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Inside the Leaf Village Jeffrey said to Chenea "I know it is your Chenea. " "Chidori. " A Chidori appeared in his hand "Turn Back or i hit you. "

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jul 10th, 2008 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 04:37 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven, turned nearly instantly as he Jeffery's voice "This is going to be a bloody reunion, I knew it....." Sleven continued into the Hokage's premises, not very well caring if it got out of hand he would end it or the Hokage would. "I suggest we call a meeting soon, before these hits reach the other villages."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 07:55 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Okay Sleven. I will call one at once. Urruru organize a meeting we might have a situation. Sleven come to my quarters."

On the way up the stairs Hokage Trinity sensed dander.

" Chidori X Rasengan!"

He drove it right in the wall on his left and his hand tore straight through the body.

"Hmph" What is Happening?"
Trinity Jr.: Is dad ever coming back?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:04 PM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven, stared at the man in the next room "Trinity step out of the way. Ichiren!" Sleven, pulled out a thick piece of paper and watched as it extended, into a whip and began to wrap the whip around his neck tightening it every minute. "Hope you don't die before we ask some questions It'd be a pity if I had to snap your neck....."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:09 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Big brother help me" a sound ninja took out a kunai and jams it through her chest

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Tsugine awakens and see's it was all a dream "damn sound ninja i will make them pay for what they did to my family and make sure they wont do it to anyone else again" "i better see lord trinity to see if theres any missions that must be done"

Tsugine leaves his house to go the academy/mission takeouts

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:18 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven, looked around as the man spouted out "My apologies my great Kage but this must be done...." The man began to make a few hand-seals in an odd, fashion Sleven caught this, the whip went from his neck to his hands within a few seconds, "Let's see...." Sleven began to drag the man up the stairs upon his back, "Where are your quarters?"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:25 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

"I mean no harm Jeffery, it is very important I talk to the hokage of this village, so leave me be!" Chenea ran from him, not wanting any attention drawn to her. She bumped into someone and noticed it was Hokage Trinity. She bowed to him, still in her cat form, "Hokage Trinity, there is a huge matter I must speak to you about." she said.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:43 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven, turned "They have already been there?!" Sleven began to drag the man a bit faster, but still in a somewhat casual way waiting for the others, to start this interrogation.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:58 PM