KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » blade vs buffy

blade vs buffy
Started by: GGgrievous725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

blade vs buffy

two slayers who wins

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:26 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Blade could beat Buffy, Faith, Angel and Spike at the same time

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:27 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah i very much doubt

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:29 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I hate blade trinity.......(sorry had to get that out of my system) But yes blade would kill buffy Willow and the rest of her motley crew

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Buffy would stake Blade then make fun of his stupid goggles and clashing retro 70s outfit

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:31 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

blade hurts buffy bad here...and then let her go just for being cute

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:32 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Blade by far

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:33 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Buffy took down a god, I think she can take down Blade. Is she unarmed or does she get a sword too?

(PS Blade would not kill Willow, Blade would be flayed before he even got near her.)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:35 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

blade will win

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:36 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Buffy took down a god, I think she can take down Blade. Is she unarmed or does she get a sword too?

(PS Blade would not kill Willow, Blade would be flayed before he even got near her.)

Glory was a god... what Buffy fought hardly was and even then it wasn't Buffy on her own that killer her now was it?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:38 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Buffy also had to weaken her with Magic AND bring the Trolls magic hammer into the fight to make it even

I still stand by post though.She stakes blade before he throws a wooden dagger at her and makes fun of his googles and stupid outfit big grin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:43 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vampir hunter D beats them both

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:43 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Nope alucard owns all of them.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:45 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Vampir hunter D beats them both

Ouch! D beats Blade, Buffy, Willow, Angel, Spike and Faith all at the same time... then Alucard shows up and kicks his ass.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:46 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by grey fox
Nope alucard owns all of them.

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:46 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

True... Glory was a little out of it... but just saying she could go toe-to-toe with someone much stronger than her. I said she can win... but I didn't necessarily say will win. It's not as cut and dry as just assuming Blade will win.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:47 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by EvilCap America
Buffy also had to weaken her with Magic AND bring the Trolls magic hammer into the fight to make it even

And a robot

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:53 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
True... Glory was a little out of it... but just saying she could go toe-to-toe with someone much stronger than her. I said she can win... but I didn't necessarily say will win. It's not as cut and dry as just assuming Blade will win.

Pretty sure that it is. He has a massive skill edge and Buffy's insane damage soak means litte to edged weapons

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:54 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

yup who can forget the buffy-bot

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:55 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

If Buffy is unarmed then she's as good as dead. If Buffy has weapons too she stands a better chance but ultimately loses because although she isn't bad in the skills department Blade definitely has the skill edge.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:57 PM