KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman(with prep) Vs. The Brothers!

Batman(with prep) Vs. The Brothers!
Started by: 8bitChris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Laugh Batman(with prep) Vs. The Brothers!

Batman with as much prep time as he needs....against....

The living embodiement of all that is Marvel or DC.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm
big grin

Attachment: brothers1.jpg
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:35 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Batman wins with one kick.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:42 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

It will be a tough fight. Batman will take it, but he goes home hurting.

Doop Lives...

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:57 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

the only way for batman to win is if JP comes and helps him...

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:03 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
the only way for batman to win is if JP comes and helps him...

No way. Batman will use his chi and do things Spiderman thrown by Hulk from the back of a full speed Flash could dream of doing.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:09 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

are you seriously implying that he could beat jplatinum? I mean this battle already happened and JP won! he won!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:27 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

are you seriously implying that he could beat jplatinum? I mean this battle already happened and JP won! he won!

Batman is goth and he fights like a ninja so he has to win!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:32 AM
jinzin

Jplatinum can alter time and reality to his benefit....nothing will stop him not even batman...

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:38 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Jplatinum can alter time and reality to his benefit....nothing will stop him not even batman...

Batman will kick time down. And reality.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:40 AM
jinzin

FEAR JPLATINUM!!!!!!! mad

Attachment: jp.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:44 AM
MrHeavySilence

The Brothers have no chance in hell.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:46 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

FEAR JPLATINUM!!!!!!! mad

Does he have a flaming rose coming out of his chest?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:48 AM
jinzin

damn...that's not a bad idea.....nah it's his flaming fist infront of his body pointing out....

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:50 AM
Creshosk

But who the heck is he?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:04 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Creshosk
But who the heck is he?

jplantinum was a guy who for like a week was 100% confident that he and nearly anybody from UFC, who he seemed to imply he was better than also, could take Batman. And also Daredevil but he mostly focused on the Batman thread.

After a couple days he was starting to get questioned about if he was so great why he hadn't earned the mucho dollars in professional MMA tournaments. He said something to the effect of not wanting to get hurt or something like that. And that he did enter tounaments, only the underground street fighter ones.

And now he's an overused joke on this vs board.

Sadly, I can't find the thread because the search doesn't count words shorter than 4 letters and it was something like Batman vs YOU

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:22 AM
jinzin

it started thread after thread of JP vs. (insert ridiculous superhero name here)......overused or not...that was some funny shit.....even funnier.....over that short amount of time the forum member accumilated his own fanboys!....me being one of them...laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:25 AM
Creshosk

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
jplantinum was a guy who for like a week was 100% confident that he and nearly anybody from UFC, who he seemed to imply he was better than also, could take Batman. And also Daredevil but he mostly focused on the Batman thread.

After a couple days he was starting to get questioned about if he was so great why he hadn't earned the mucho dollars in professional MMA tournaments. He said something to the effect of not wanting to get hurt or something like that. And that he did enter tounaments, only the underground street fighter ones.

And now he's an overused joke on this vs board.

Sadly, I can't find the thread because the search doesn't count words shorter than 4 letters and it was something like Batman vs YOU
Well one of my powers is being able to find anything on the internet if it exists on the internet:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=335359

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:27 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

dude...that power's......incredible....I can never find anything on this stupid forum....all the great threads got drowned out by the newbie re-thread trash....

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:34 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Creshosk
Well one of my powers is being able to find anything on the internet if it exists on the internet:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=335359

You see, Danny taught him how to beat Batman.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:08 AM
Colossus21

laughing laughing laughing........dont forget i helped.....

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:19 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote