KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Deleted Scenes

Deleted Scenes
Started by: Budgie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Budgie

Deleted Scenes

Hi folks

I heard there is advd coming out of FOTR which will have an extra 30 minutes of deleted scenes. Does anyone know what these scenes are?

Could they be Tom Bombadill, the Barrowwights etc....?

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 01:53 PM
Budgie is currently offline Click here to Send Budgie a Private Message Find more posts by Budgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

not tom bombadil.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 02:10 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

today i got an offer to get the LOTR dvd with all extras from MSN

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 04:11 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Why not Tom Bombadil....he's nice

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 07:10 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

I didn't hear about that dvd but a lot of good parts from the book were cut sad
And about Tom..it's a very nice chapter.It should be on that dvd

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 07:22 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

now when shots of Tom Bombadil never has been done, it's not very likely to be on the DVD, is it?

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 07:34 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

How do you know that ?

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 07:43 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And even if there WERE Bombadil scenes shot- which there were not!- I would have all copies of them burnt.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 07:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*draws sabre*
Is this an anti Bombadil campaign?

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 08:57 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

I think this Tom discussion should be continued in the general thread
That is why I created.

P.S:Tom Bombadil deserves his role in FOTR

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:09 PM
Dexx
wingless

Fitch, u do imagine that if all the offtopicsc are redirected to "your" thread then the rest of the threads would be just a mear addon to yours... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:14 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Does a jedi move:
calm down dexx, cool

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:15 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

well........ roll eyes (sarcastic) ..........hmmm.....I don't know

Only the subjects that get off topic from the thread's topic should be redirected to the general one.
If you argue with someone about the thread's topic that's fine with me.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:19 PM
Dexx
wingless

you heard him boyos...and gals....fill it up. Let the radioactive spawn of thousandz of posts cover his thread.....mwahahahahaa

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:25 PM
Budgie

What was on the dvd, mujaffa?

Old Post May 24th, 2002 02:57 PM
Budgie is currently offline Click here to Send Budgie a Private Message Find more posts by Budgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

everything from documentaries, cut scenes and so on... even trailers form the two next movies in the triology

Old Post May 25th, 2002 09:28 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

For ROTK? They wouldn't do it this early.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 29th, 2002 11:45 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

why not...itz not like they're not ready. Just a little work on the CGIs and thatz all. The trailer for ROTK wouldn't be a problem to make....even this early

Old Post May 30th, 2002 07:23 PM
Fitch
Free

now the whole publicity is about ttt . I cannot imagine that they will make a trailer before Christmas.And if they already made it , they won't put it on the market for sure

Old Post May 30th, 2002 08:24 PM
FireMaster
Yuppon Gatana ******

maybe, still would love to see it smile
and about tom, well I think it's an ok part from the book, but I can see why they didn't use it in the movie

still think tom's just a weirdo

The Yuppon Gatana

Old Post Jun 11th, 2002 11:38 AM
FireMaster is currently offline Click here to Send FireMaster a Private Message Find more posts by FireMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote