KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Wooo Hooo Runescape Rocks!!!!!

Wooo Hooo Runescape Rocks!!!!!
Started by: joe2233

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joe2233
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wooo Hooo Runescape Rocks!!!!!

[Edit]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jul 13th, 2005 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:33 PM
joe2233 is currently offline Click here to Send joe2233 a Private Message Find more posts by joe2233 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

We don't hate it, we just hate the people who keep making threads about it even though there is a sticky thread right at the top there. Maybe if you didn't play Runescape so much you might see it. Your sight will come back to you soon

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:34 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: Wooo Hooo Runescape Rocks!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joe2233
[Edit]

mmhm... and then you woke up..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jul 13th, 2005 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:40 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

should i get a mod?

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:08 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHO GIVES A ****IN GOD DAMN SHIT ABOUT GETTIN MONEY FROM A GAME! IT'S A SCAM TO KEEP YOU PLAYIN FOR HOURS AND HOURS! SURE YOU MAKE A FEW BUCKS (whoopidee do). THATS WHAT A ****IN JOB IS FOR! YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GET OUTSIDE!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:40 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Why are these noobs writing in caps? confused

I'll give this thread and maker an hour before they perish... from KMC, anyway.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:43 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

I reported what he said.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:30 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Re: Wooo Hooo Runescape Rocks!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joe2233
[Edit]

Joe, you're acting like an idiot. Firstly, I don't know what's with the caps lock, I mean, you sound like you want to gain attention or something. If you don't want people to look at you in that way, stop the caps lock.

Dude, what makes you think we hate RS? Like someone mentioned before, we're just sick of the RS players that post pointless stuff here.

RS isn't the greatest game ever. I've played better games than it and there are many more games that have more fans than RS. It gets on my nerves when people like you think a game is the best ever just because they're in love with it. How do you know that in future RS won't be able to run any longer?

We don't care about one of your personal ways of making money, I don't know why you're telling us this kind of stuff out of nowhere. This thread doesn't even belong here. You sound like you want us to make money like you do, well you know what? We have better ways of making money than selling RS money on eBay.

Last of all, you sound like a try hard when you say "PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR A$$'S AND MAKE SOME MONEY!!!". Like I said, if you don't want people thinking of you in a bad way, fix that lame attitude.

You need to "Pull your head out of your ass" yourself and stop thinking RS is the best game ever, think of better ways of making money, and stop thinking that you're so good.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jul 13th, 2005 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:41 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote