KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Spawn is the greatest!!!!!!!

Spawn is the greatest!!!!!!!
Started by: Skull-X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skull-X
ABRACA- *Gets shot

Spawn is the greatest!!!!!!!

I think Spawn is the best. He's my favorite. I also like the fact he has all these cool powers and forms.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:38 AM
Skull-X is currently offline Click here to Send Skull-X a Private Message Find more posts by Skull-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

yes me to I have some comic books of his.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:39 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skull-X
I think Spawn is the best. He's my favorite. I also like the fact he has all these cool powers and forms.

So what?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:37 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I liked the movie.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:02 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

Yeah, the movie was pretty good. My favorite character was The Clown/Violator.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:19 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yeah i got the vhs big grin aint watched it in ages lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:46 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, the comics are good, but i assume your referring to the movie. Seeing how you put this thread in the sci/fi movie area. The movie is a prime example of bad writing, worse acting and how not to do action. the Spawn movie wasnt even bad in a good way, it was just BAAAAAAAAAAD

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull-X
ABRACA- *Gets shot

I here there's going to be a second movie.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 12:25 AM
Skull-X is currently offline Click here to Send Skull-X a Private Message Find more posts by Skull-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
p. skywalker

I was really disappointed with Spawn.. I mean I have seenit a few times but It wasn't what I expected.. I spent 2 weeks painting the windows at my Uncles theartre with spawn, the violator and the clown to promote that damn movie, and then it blew.. just pissed me off

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:40 AM
p. skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send p. skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by p. skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

todd mcfarlene needs some new material.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I hope Spawn 2 makes up for what the first one lacked.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:14 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

hes ok but the gay thing is he will use up all his powers and die why did they say that cuz u know there gonna make a bunch more comics for some reason i want him to go bak to hell

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:02 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote