KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who would you like it to be Spiderman 3?

Who would you like it to be in Spiderman 3?
This poll is closed.
Hobgoblin (specify who pls) 2 11.76%
Green Goblin 2 3 17.65%
Sandman 4 23.53%
Chameleon 0 0%
Scorpion 2 11.76%
Lizard 3 17.65%
Other (pls secify) 3 17.65%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would you like it to be Spiderman 3?
Started by: spencerspider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Who would you like it to be Spiderman 3?

i mean who best fits in with the story not who u want.like harry would u make him a villain or not.and if so how many 1,2,3 and who.and pls venom does not fit in story
im voting for hobgoblin harry and sandman.they have to do soomethin with harry and i prefer villain path.sandman to also help against spiderman but make him a minor villain

Last edited by spencerspider on Jun 18th, 2005 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:26 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Man this isn't the place....Official thread....but for the record....Venom and Sandman.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:08 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Theres already about 462 threads on the villian already not to mention the note on top.......

......Harry Hobgoblin and Sandman.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:20 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

Who care's, the movies are crap.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:27 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stevie
Who care's, the movies are crap.

In your opinion.

Millions of others beg to differ.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:51 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol if they r crap then get off this board

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:09 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Doc Ock
In your opinion.

Millions of others beg to differ.
Like this one hear...I'm gonna miss the popcorn and candy...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:34 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Its going to be sandman and this topic has been done before.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:49 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

yeah it has

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 08:11 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Lizard and Scorpion

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:00 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by spencerspider
i mean who best fits in with the story not who u want.like harry would u make him a villain or not.and if so how many 1,2,3 and who.and pls venom does not fit in story
im voting for hobgoblin harry and sandman.they have to do soomethin with harry and i prefer villain path.sandman to also help against spiderman but make him a minor villain

Hobgoblin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:43 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

In my opinion Lizard as the main villain. I think the 2nd villain should maybe be between Hobgoblin or Sandman.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:26 AM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

Yeah that would be one great movie. I hope they show enough of each character though and it follows the movie plot well and stuff.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:47 AM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to see Harry become the Hobgoblin and team up with Sandman for Spider-Man 3.The Lizard should be in Spider-man 4 along with Venom or just Venom or just the Lizard.Both deserve their own movie.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:59 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I would like to see sandman and the lizard in one movie. smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:33 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHumanTorch04

What? Venom is not on that list?! *sheesh*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:08 PM
TheHumanTorch04 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHumanTorch04 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHumanTorch04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Because the thread starter has the common sense to know Venom won't be in SM-3.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:53 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Use villian thread

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:47 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote