KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Rumor Report!! 4 villians in spidey 3!!!

Rumor Report!! 4 villians in spidey 3!!!
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Rumor Report!! 4 villians in spidey 3!!!

from superherohype.com

With Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace already added to the returning cast of Spider-Man 3, might we soon get more casting announcements?

Scooper 'The Calculator' tells us a rumor that in Spider-Man 3 you may see four villains! With that many, you would think that not all four could be major villains in the third installment, which may concentrate mostly on just one or two. We don't really know at this point what is going to happen.

So who are those nasty rogues? Sandman, Hobgoblin, Vulture and Venom.

We'll keep you updated if any of this is confirmed or debunked. Sam Raimi will start principal photography on Spider-Man 3 in January for a May 4, 2007 release

link: http://www.superherohype.com/news/s...ews.php?id=3245

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:31 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
from superherohype.com

With Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace already added to the returning cast of Spider-Man 3, might we soon get more casting announcements?

Scooper 'The Calculator' tells us a rumor that in Spider-Man 3 you may see four villains! With that many, you would think that not all four could be major villains in the third installment, which may concentrate mostly on just one or two. We don't really know at this point what is going to happen.

So who are those nasty rogues? Sandman, Hobgoblin, Vulture and Venom.

We'll keep you updated if any of this is confirmed or debunked. Sam Raimi will start principal photography on Spider-Man 3 in January for a May 4, 2007 release

link: http://www.superherohype.com/news/s...ews.php?id=3245

four villians is a bit much.....I think 2 maybe three would be enough..unless they gonna add in Black Cat and maybe Prowler to give Pete some back up...nah...2 villians is enough..maybe 3.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:33 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i heard about this. what they might do is have sandman, hobgoblin, green goblin 2 (which i hope they dont do, i dont want 2 goblins) and then chameleon or electro or mysterio or someone like that. i dunno

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:46 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i hope its not sandman. he sucks ass

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:11 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

If there are four villains, they will NOT be all main villains, such as Sandman, Hobgoblin, Vulture and Venom. I'm betting the two main villains will be Sandman and Hobgoblin. They may add one more minor villain, such as somebody like Rhino, who is robbing a bank, etc. BUT... there is NO way there will be four main villains.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:19 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yea. i bet venom will just be the black symbiote to set up spidey 4

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:24 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I get it...Sandman and Hobgoblin major

Vulture and Rhino could be minor.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:09 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I think 4 bad guys in one movie is a ***** much. If Spider-man beats all of them then that seems kinda lame. I think 2 bad guys would be the max in one movie.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:32 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think 4 bad guys in one movie is a ***** much. If Spider-man beats all of them then that seems kinda lame. I think 2 bad guys would be the max in one movie.

he could keep fighting 2..and by spidey 5 or 6 he could fight six of them at once...by fighting guys he 's already fought we don't have to worry about backstory...have Doc Ock get'em together to crush the wall crawler once and for all....doc bad I doubt he'd fight all four of them at once...proberly two at a time..(like he did Rhino and Shocker in the cartoon)..or beat one another pops up.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:35 PM
doctorstrongbad

I was hoping for only 1 or 2 bad guys per movie. That way there could be a sinister six movie in the future. smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:39 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Four villains?? laughing

Thank GOD comic con is this month.It will put all these BS rumours to rest.

And shut all you fan boys up.Geez you'll believe ANYTHING you hear roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:42 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I was hoping for only 1 or 2 bad guys per movie. That way there could be a sinister six movie in the future. smile

who you want to be in the sinister six doctorstrongbad if they get filmed?

if they have four villians two of them won't really get as much screen time in spidey 3 anyway.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:43 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

it is on a few different websites

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:43 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by fruits
it is on a few different websites

Is it on the official Sony Spider-Man website???

If not then don't waste my time.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:44 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Is it on the official Sony Spider-Man website???

If not then don't waste my time.

yeah Doc Ock got important science stuff to do.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:46 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

There will not be 4 villains. Bet on it. 2 at the most.enough said.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:44 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

And just to add on the only way they could get them 4 villains in the same movie would be this.
Movie Time - 2hr 30min
Movie Rating - pg-13
Movie Villains - Venom , Hobgoblin , Sandman , Vulture
Characters who r villains.
Venom (Jameson jr.)
Hobgoblin (Harry)
Sandman (Church)
Vulture (Grace)
Black suit has been on earth and jameson hates peter.spies on him.sees he is spidey and tries to hunt him down.sandman and bulture die in first hour.harry fights him during the next 45 min. then venom terrorizes him for next 30.final 15 min a big fight with all 3.harry dies saving peter and kills Venom.
That would rock but it wont happen so im sry...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:50 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

they're not gonna change the comics like that!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:08 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol well u never know lol i was just saying thats the only friggin way they r gonna get those four villains in Spiderman 3

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:15 PM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

You're not getting four villains kids.

Think outside the box for once.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:21 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote