KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 6: the Half-Blooded Prince

Harry Potter 6: the Half-Blooded Prince
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Harry Potter 6: the Half-Blooded Prince

about this thread

first off,
this thread can be used to talk about HP, but only if you use a different color than royal blue. This is so that it is easier for me and others to firgure out what messages are the story or important info on it.

secondly,
i appreciate all advice/imput

finally,
please don't get mad at me if i do not follow the story line of JKR's HP

thanx for listen to me

the story is not up yet but will be in a hour or two

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:31 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

ok. i'll wait.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:30 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

me too

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:43 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

here's part of the first chapter
Chapter 1: Under the Willow
It was the middle of a heat wave and the temperature along Privet Drive had reached a sweltering 102°F. The street itself seemed devoid of all life, for all of the inhabitants had evacuated to the cool safety of their homes. That is, everyone except for one.
Lying below the old willow tree in the backyard of number four Privet Drive, there was one skinny teenage boy with messy raven hair and green eyes. While the Dursleys were lounging on their sofas, surrounded by fans, and watching the television, Harry was staring at the clear blue sky through the deep green of the willow leaves. He was lost so deep in thought, that he paid no attention to heat.
Earlier that morning, Aunt Petunia had found Harry reading his transfiguration textbook in his room. Magic was one of the many things she would never allow her house. Harry was near the top of that list too. Sometimes, Harry wondered why he was even allowed to stay at all. Had it not been for Dumbledore’s letter, Harry believed that he would be at some orphanage or out on the streets. While being pulled down the stairs by Aunt Petunia, Harry argued that he was doing homework as his aunt yelled at him for being disrespectful. He should be grateful that they took him in and treated him as a second son she screamed. Harry had to resist a strong urge to retort with his own comment. She went on to say he should be thankful for her generosity and hospitality by abiding by her rules for a “normal” home. Any other summer, she might have locked Harry in his closet and deprived him of food. Instead, taking in consideration Moody’s threat, Aunt Petunia had come to the conclusion that making Harry suffer in the heat would not and could not be considered being horrible to him. Of course, she had left the back door unlocked just in cause Harry wanted to come in. In the shade of the porch, she had also left a pitcher of cold lemonade and a handful of bite-sized cookies. Thinking that it was enough punishment to have to sit outside in the heat, Aunt Petunia left Harry alone to deal with Dudley’s tantrum.

yes it is longer

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:31 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

sorry it took so long
i just got back from Costa Rica yesterday
and just when i started to write the first chapter my mom says,
"so tell me about your trip."
it took quite sometime to tell her every single detail
you know how moms are
always asking questions about detail
sorry once again

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:34 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

itz ok-ay-...
its GOOD!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:10 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

awesome so far, keep it going good!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:11 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

write more soooooooooon!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:42 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

so i'm back
my story sucks compared to others on this forum
*nervous laughter*
sorry the first chpt didn't fit on the first post
just finist the last part

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:03 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

oops...forgot to post it....hahaha
continuation of chpt 1
Actually, Harry was much more comfortable in the backyard than in the house. The only annoying factor outside was the heat, while inside Dudley was screaming at his parents and demanding that it cool down. Uncle Vernon, who hadn’t once looked at Harry this summer, was ranting that his fat son had better start exercising for the football tryouts, a sport he favored and wanted his son to play. Aunt Petunia, of course, was siding with Dudley. Her poor cute baby didn’t have to play if he didn’t want to, and did her little cuddly-Dudley want another banana split? Harry soon tired of listening to the conversation from inside. He gave a quick glance around to ensure there were no neighbors watching him before taking out his wand and whispering “Acco Transfiguration: Sixth-Year Students”. Harry knew that he was breaking the law and that this spell would go on a list with the fifty-some odd others he had preformed. He didn’t think anything of it though; he hadn’t received any letter from the Ministry for any of the other spells. Perhaps Dumbledore had mentioned something about Harry’s situation to Fudge. Harry sat under the willow down as he saw the book fly out his bedroom window, at least he could study out here.

shoot...
still doesn't fit

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:06 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

final part of chpt1
After reading about how to change one type of animal into another type, Harry became bored and he began to think about Hogwarts. Trying to avoid the topic of Sirius, Harry thought about his favorite sport – Quidditch. The past year, Umbridge had banned him from playing ever again but surely, with Dumbledore back, he’d be allowed to perform as Gryffindor’s seeker and captain. Harry’s thoughts soon drifted away from school and Quidditch to another topic – his friends. They had written him continuously this summer; Ron and his family by owl and Hermione by mail. The first time Hermione had wrote him, Uncle Vernon, seeing a letter addressed to Harry, had ripped it up. Fortunately, Harry was able to retrieve all the pieces and by using a repair charm, he was able to read all of it. After that incident, Harry made sure that he picked up the mail. While thinking about the Weasley’s, Harry remembered the fireworks and the swamp that the twins had created, and laughed. Aunt Petunia, hearing noise, stuck her pointy little nose out the side window and glared at Harry. Putting on a straight face, Harry stared right back at her until her head retreated back through the opening. He then proceeded to laugh until his sides hurt.
As the afternoon pasted, Harry found himself thinking about a variety of subjects – from candy to brooms, Hogwarts to Hogsmeade, friends to rivals. It was around half-past two when Harry began to probe the topic of Professor Trelawney prophesy. He thought about the night that he and a group of friends had sneaked into the Department of Mysteries under the assumption that S – no, he couldn’t say that name yet – had to be rescued. He and Neville were the last ones standing, then…then the man they had been looking for, and the Order of the Phoenix appeared. The battle began and when fighting Bellatrix Lestrange, Sirius was hit and he…he was –. Suddenly, a brown mass shot through the green canopy. Harry was startled out of his thoughts and into an upright position. He watched as the blurry brown ball skim the ground for an instant before it began its rapid progress toward the open windows leading to his room.

it only took three posts!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:08 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ok
i need lots of help
someone help
please

by the way if you could be an animangus, what would you be?
it's just a funny idea that popped into my head
i'd want to be a black jaguar, a gray wolf, or a golden eagle
you don't have ta answer if you don't want
i just thought it might be fun

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:12 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

thanks so much you guys for reading my story
i love ya for it!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:14 AM
sugar&sweet

hey ur story is great, when r u going to write some more?
b.t.w if i waz an animangus, i would b an cute little puppy coz every1 will c u and go aaaaawwwwwwwww big grin

Last edited by sugar&sweet on Apr 3rd, 2005 at 09:33 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:31 AM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

its gr8!! i'd wanna be a ginger kitten, so teeny tiny that when i grew up, i would still only be the size of your palm. everyone loves tiny kittens dont they?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:46 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

cuuute!!
ok the next chapter's really short
Chapter 2: Escaping Trouble
It took Harry a moment to realize what was racing toward his window. When he recognized Ron owl, Harry began to yell:
“Bloody Owl! Get back here Pig. I’m over here.”
If there was one thing more than magic that the Dursleys disliked, it was strange, unexplainable situations. If any neighbor was around to see a small owl fly into number four Privet Drive, Harry would be dead. Owls – and by that matter, any bird – never went flying into a house on Privet Drive. It just wasn’t normal, and normal was the only acceptable lifestyle on the Drive. Like their neighbors, the Dursleys would rather risk their lives than their reputation for mundane. Fostering Harry for summer also disrupted that equilibrium of ordinary but there was nothing to be done about that.
Harry decided that he had to do something before Pig met an unfortunate end at the hands of Dudley. As he ran towards the house, Harry whipped out his wand and focused on the owl.
“Acco Pigwidgeon.”
Ron’s poor gray-brown owl jolted to a stop in mid-flight. Pig’s wings were moving furiously in an attempt to reach Harry’s room. Unwillingly, the owl drifted back towards the willow where he landed in Harry’s hand. Upon seeing a friendly face, Pigwidgeon hooted happily as Harry stuffed his wand and the tiny owl down the front of his shirt.
“Boy, what are you making a racket for?” Aunt Petunia asked in her snappish manner as she stood on the porch.
“Nothing Auntie,” Harry began. “Ummm…I just thought it was raining…and…decided to celebrate…”
“What is the boy up to Petunia, dear?” Uncle Vernon’s voice called from the cool interior atmosphere of the house.
“Why, the boy must be going mad Vernon,” Aunt Petunia laughed and was meet with laughter from inside as she turned to retire on the couch.
“All the better for us, dear. All the better for us…”

i think this chpts is worse still....*cries*

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:36 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

*pats HPaddict on the back* do not cry....it was nothing ab fab, but you are getting better!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:59 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

thanx
at first i thought this was gonna be a good idea
now i think i shouldn't have started it

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:24 PM
sugar&sweet

dont say that, i think its great, plus like pinkdiamonds sed u r gettin better.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:25 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yes it is! big grin

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:07 PM