KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "SPEW" - The Official Dobby and the house-elves Appreciation Thread

"SPEW" - The Official Dobby and the house-elves Appreciation Thread
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

"SPEW" - The Official Dobby and the house-elves Appreciation Thread

I think the house elves are cool, with the exception of Kreacher.

Dobby's definitely on my top ten favourite characters; his dedication and will towards Harry is astounding; admirable, even. I was pleased to see that he played a role in HBP and hope he will have a good part to play in the final book in the series.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:02 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

They modelled him perfectly.

(please log in to view the image)
"Harry Potter must not go back to Hogwarts."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:03 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

This has to be one of the best threads yet. Dobby and the house elves rule!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:47 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah. A pity that Hermione ironically labelled herself as an object of danger to them.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:51 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I agree I LOVE house elves. I wish Dooby was real because I would love to have him as a live in friend. It could be fun, Think about it House elves as friends and not slaves. It would be great.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:41 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

House Elves, they're just great. But I don't think they're slaves... they seem to really enjoy the work and are totally lost without it. With the exception of Dobby of course roll eyes (sarcastic) I do think there should be some kind of conditons set for owners though. Lucius Malfoy doesn't deserve the loyalty and help of any house elf.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:54 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

House Elves rule! If I had a house-elf, and they existed, I'd definatly be nice to it.....unless it asks me about the Bronx....stupid New York...

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:07 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud You could send it to the store for some ice cream, see how far it gets.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:13 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well i like house elves, and i don't think that they are slaves, but i think it is quite amusing how Dobby always goes and punishes himself. i feel bad though, but it is funny all the same...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 12:16 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

plus i hate everyone running around after me, cleaning my shoes and so on...sometimes

HOUSE ELVES ROCK!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:28 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud You could send it to the store for some ice cream, see how far it gets.

It could just conjure it up. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:22 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Woop go the little guys!! They're so weird and cool and great happy

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:59 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I love house elves. They're so amazing. I don't know how they do it.
I wish I had one as my mom. Cuz then she wouldn't tell me to clean my room. She'd do it herself.
laughing out loud

Hey, one of my friends' nicknames is Dobby. He looks kinda like him when he's high.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:26 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i love the house elves!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! go house elves!!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:26 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

House-Elves are COOL!!!!!!I was really sad when they cut Dobby out at the 4th movie

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:15 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I agree I LOVE house elves. I wish Dooby was real because I would love to have him as a live in friend. It could be fun, Think about it House elves as friends and not slaves. It would be great.

What a coincidence. I'm smoking a dooby right now.

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:18 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

... and then I'd tell it to clean my room, and then I'd tell it to do my laundry, and then I'd tell it to wash my dishes, and then I'd tell it to make me a sandwich, and then I'd tell it to give the dog a bath...

Yes, house elves are very nice.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 04:48 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

laughing out loudChores??

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 02:41 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

(please log in to view the image)

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:26 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: R.I.P. Dobby. You are now free.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:05 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote