KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Need Advice

Need Advice
Started by: CURIOUS22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CURIOUS22

Question Need Advice

OK, HERES THE DEAL. MY FIANCE IS WORKING ABOUT 13 HOURS CONSTRUCTION EVERYDAY. WHEN HE COMES HOME HE SEEM NOT TOO THRILLED TO SEE ME AND VERY WORN OUT. I WANT TO MAKE HIM EXCITED TO SEE HIM AND DO SOMEHTING NICE FOR HIM THIS WEEKEND. ANY CHEAP, SWEET, ROMANTIC IDEAS?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:05 PM
CURIOUS22 is currently offline Click here to Send CURIOUS22 a Private Message Find more posts by CURIOUS22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

WOW.... YOUR COMPUTER STUCK ON CAPS LOCK?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:06 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

take the caps off first of all...ummm....hard question...depends on the guy really and what his interest are.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:06 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

This isnt Love Line, lady. And cut it with the caps, its annoying.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:07 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

hmm...i thought you were a dude

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:08 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
OK, HERES THE DEAL. MY FIANCE IS WORKING ABOUT 13 HOURS CONSTRUCTION EVERYDAY. WHEN HE COMES HOME HE SEEM NOT TOO THRILLED TO SEE ME AND VERY WORN OUT. I WANT TO MAKE HIM EXCITED TO SEE HIM AND DO SOMEHTING NICE FOR HIM THIS WEEKEND. ANY CHEAP, SWEET, ROMANTIC IDEAS?

An exotic weekend in the bedroom...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:08 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by §P0oONY
WOW.... YOUR COMPUTER STUCK ON CAPS LOCK?

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:09 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Cook him dinner wearing nothing but an apron.

Gets them everytime. yes

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Need Advice

Am i smelling a troll here or is it just my breath after consuming that delicious meal? confused

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:13 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

uhh..

blink

yea I cant beat Link erm

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:15 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Maynard-is-god

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:15 PM
CURIOUS22

I leave caps on when I am at work, yes i am a girl, and if you dont like my questions, dont answer.

There's is no friend, like a best friend!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:19 PM
CURIOUS22 is currently offline Click here to Send CURIOUS22 a Private Message Find more posts by CURIOUS22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CURIOUS22

link, i like your answers to things. thanks

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:20 PM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

Find the button right below tab and above shift..that'll turn him on wink
but yea like shellie said it depends on the guy and what he likes to do

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:20 PM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CURIOUS22

he is athletic, sexual, sporty, into cars, likes any romantic, thoughtful gesture

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:22 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I leave caps on when I am at work, yes i am a girl, and if you dont like my questions, dont answer.

Aaah, well, my appologies then. I suggest going about it the more romantic way. Do something he likes...like getting him some nice food and drinks (his fave) THEN do the apron thing. Remember, the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:22 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CURIOUS22

well the stomach thing, i did that last night. minus the apron at least. we had friends over.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:24 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

he is athletic, sexual, sporty, into cars, likes any romantic, thoughtful gesture
romantic? ok sprinkle rose petals from the front door tothe bedroom and light a bunch of candles then lay on the bed wearing nothing but a car t-shirt

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:25 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

well the stomach thing, i did that last night. minus the apron at least. we had friends over.

Rent a movie he hasn't seen yet but that you know he'd like (using www.imdb.com is a good thing). Get him on the couch while watching, snuggle, have bestial sex with him....... embarrasment (Disclaimer: you CAN have normal sex, but it's not quite as much fun stick out tongue )

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:26 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
This isnt Love Line, lady. And cut it with the caps, its annoying.
the pot calling the kettle black Kelly...I seem to remember you making a thread similar asking for advise on what to get Daniel for his birthday erm

Originally posted by Linkalicious
Cook him dinner wearing nothing but an apron.

Gets them everytime. yes
not a half bad idea

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:26 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote