KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Orion :Payback!

Silver Surfer vs Orion :Payback!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer vs Orion :Payback!

Round Two, the first time he jobbed so hard to Surfer he may as well call himself Champion.

Bad crossover aside, I won't say Orion can beat Surfer the majority, but I can't say Surfer would either.
Orion (well written) is powerful enough to hang with Surfer and score a few wins.

Remember, they both have planet destroying powers, and they both have universal powers.
The Astro-Force was once used to counter and stop a universe destroying blast.

Surfer may have him in the speed depo, but not so much in space, Orion has flown to other planets in minutes, he also has godlike reflexes that allow him to counter and attack others who can go lightspeed.

Now, add that to the fact he can put up a shield strong enough to take an Omega beam from Darkseid, back when DS was immensly powerful, and he also has a healing factor on par with Hulk and strength on par with Superman, and skill on par with Thor and durability on par with Thor.

Also, Surfer is indeed weak against magical attacks, and that's basically what the Astro Force is.
(If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did.)

I believe Orion can definatly hang with the likes of Surfer, he is far far underrated.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:21 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

<Spectates the match with Strange Forcefield Mk. 3>
Hey Orion, he called your costume ugly !!!
Hey Radd, he called you a wussy !!!
C'mon you two beat the crap outta each otha !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:38 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Silver Surfer vs Orion :Payback!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Round Two, the first time he jobbed so hard to Surfer he may as well call himself Champion.

Bad crossover aside, I won't say Orion can beat Surfer the majority, but I can't say Surfer would either.
Orion (well written) is powerful enough to hang with Surfer and score a few wins.

Remember, they both have planet destroying powers, and they both have universal powers.
The Astro-Force was once used to counter and stop a universe destroying blast.

Surfer may have him in the speed depo, but not so much in space, Orion has flown to other planets in minutes, he also has godlike reflexes that allow him to counter and attack others who can go lightspeed.

Now, add that to the fact he can put up a shield strong enough to take an Omega beam from Darkseid, back when DS was immensly powerful, and he also has a healing factor on par with Hulk and strength on par with Superman, and skill on par with Thor and durability on par with Thor.

Also, Surfer is indeed weak against magical attacks, and that's basically what the Astro Force is.
(If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did.)

I believe Orion can definatly hang with the likes of Surfer, he is far far underrated.

Shield that is strong enough to take Omega Beam -

Omega beam has been reflected by heat vision so much for that.

SS has a great speed advantage, When he fought superman ( even supes had a speed advantage)

minutes , SS takes less that a second.

"If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did"

if we go by crossover Orion couldn't even scratch SS

Orion can't hand with SS , he might put somewhat of a battle , but it will be very hard for him to K.O Silver Surfer.

While it will be easy for SS to trap him , K.O , kill him

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 02:22 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

KG u give SS way to much credite. surfer almost died when he fell of his bord.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:34 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

huh?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:47 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

Re: Re: Silver Surfer vs Orion :Payback!

Originally posted by kgkg
Shield that is strong enough to take Omega Beam -

Omega beam has been reflected by heat vision so much for that.

SS has a great speed advantage, When he fought superman ( even supes had a speed advantage)

minutes , SS takes less that a second.

"If we want to go by cross overs, the Astro force would have the same effect on Surfer as the Omega Blasts did"

if we go by crossover Orion couldn't even scratch SS

Orion can't hand with SS , he might put somewhat of a battle , but it will be very hard for him to K.O Silver Surfer.

While it will be easy for SS to trap him , K.O , kill him

I think he meant the omega beams from pre-crisis darkseid and I highly doubt heat vision would block those, correct me if im wrong here longpig.

Silver Surfer takes less than a second to get to another planet? How much faster then lightspeed is he?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:11 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by supremthor

The other way around

Actually when ever someone gets him off his board that's when SS starts to using his powers. ( get pissed)

Almost every big battle he has been kicked out of his board.

Champ , Morg , Hulk , Firelord etc

The result (his enemies being hit by the board, SS trapping people in his board , SS actually attacking)

And the main reason why get knock out of his board is his peaceful ways.

Always talking, always not wanting to fight

So him being know of the board is a extra plus for SS.

Unless you can create force field as powerful as Ego, Galactus , or have the soul gem

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Last edited by kgkg on Jul 18th, 2005 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:49 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by skizo
I think he meant the omega beams from pre-crisis darkseid and I highly doubt heat vision would block those, correct me if im wrong here longpig.

Silver Surfer takes less than a second to get to another planet? How much faster then lightspeed is he?

He crosses galaxies in no time. He's millions of times faster than light.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:53 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by supremthor

It's quite the opposite. Anything he says about Surfer, he backs up. If anyone constantly gets overrated in this board, it's Supes.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:54 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

Hardly, Batman and wolverine are most overrated on this board, although I must say Supes does get overrated OCCASIONALLY! (I still love him)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:00 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I usually back up what I say about Superman.

Does that count as overrating?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:02 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I usually back up what I say about Superman.

Does that count as overrating?

You usually try to trick me, too. wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:06 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You usually try to trick me, too. wink
When?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:07 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by skizo
Hardly, Batman and wolverine are most overrated on this board, although I must say Supes does get overrated OCCASIONALLY! (I still love him)

I hardly ever hear about Wolverine. All I hear about is Wolverines fanboys, but I have only seen a few of them. Most of them know by now that Wolvie isn't unbeatable.

Batman is Batman.

There are more Supes fans on this board than any other, but that's no wonder. Supes is the most popular character in the world, so it's no wonder.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:09 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by snoopdogg
When?
When I ask you something, you provide proof, but you always tell me half of the story and leave out the rest. It's clear that you own more comics than me, but you're manipulative in your dispersal of information.

During his time on this board, Superman has developed immunities to magic, red-sunlight, and kryptonite. Overrating? Nah...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:11 AM
skizo

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
When I ask you something, you provide proof, but you always tell me half of the story and leave out the rest. It's clear that you own more comics than me, but you're manipulative in your dispersal of information.

During his time on this board, Superman has developed immunities to magic, red-sunlight, and kryptonite. Overrating? Nah...

I must say you are right in most cases, but I have read where superman has developed immunity to kryptonite,magic no, red-sunlight i dont know, but kryptonite im farely certain, but who gives a sh*t anyway

Last edited by skizo on Jul 18th, 2005 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:16 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Who gives a shit ?? Supez haterz !!
**ehhm...cough...like Sentry...cough..

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:16 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Who gives a shit ?? Supez haterz !!
**ehhm...cough...like Sentry...cough..

I don't hate Superman. I hate Whirly.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:22 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

OOww..... Right !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:25 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Speaking of which, where is Whirly, he ussualy killes SS in threads like this !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:26 AM