KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » book 7 title

book 7 title
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile harry potter- the future

so tell me how you think it's all gonna end up in the 7th book smile

i think he's gonna fulfill the prophecy and become and auror

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:21 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

i dont know. if he survives his fight against voldemort, the story would end endless wink. but maybe the 7th book is that fat, that it includes the 7th hogwarts year AND an appendix, which tells about what happens after harrys time at school.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:25 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Barf

I hope Harry will become a Seeker in one of Great Britain Quidditch team roll eyes (sarcastic)

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:32 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

J.K Rowling told some school children that she is going to kill him off in the 7th book

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 12:28 PM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Why would she say that to school CHILDREN. Its just no like her to make younglings cry.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 04:31 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually i wouldn't be surprised if she does coz she's left some clues...
she says she is going to 'miss' writing harry potter in the seventh book even though she'd be tempted to carry it on! but you never know!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 04:47 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

What if when Lord V dies, well what if b/c of Harry's mark...he dies too? B/c he always feels the way that Lord V does.....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 11:34 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Shocked

All these talks make me think that Harry really will die. But I still think this won't happen confused

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:20 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i doubt it will happen too!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:22 AM
Rotwang

Harry dying? I can't see it. For one thing, if JKR *had* said something like this to some school kids, wouldn't that be big news? Look at the way her other quotes have been reported. I don't believe that she said any such thing.

Aside from that, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to kill Harry off at the end of book 7. If nothing else, it would upset every single HP fan - and there are a lot of us! Would it make the story better? Nope. Also, if JKR cried when she killed Sirius, how could she possibly bump off Harry.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:52 PM
Rotwang is currently offline Click here to Send Rotwang a Private Message Find more posts by Rotwang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i heard that people had been asking her if she was going to write anymore after book 7, and she said that it depends if harry is alive at the end. she also said that she didnt want to give anything away. so i dont think she actually said specifically that harry would without a doubt die, just that it was possible.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:53 PM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

True...she didn't specify it. I think it would be neat to write at least one more book for after Hogwarts....... She could continue with HP on a whole different level...but who knows.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:59 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

well j.k says what she woants to do after the 7th book is continue writing a project she had before harry potter, 'an adult novel'

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 11:32 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yes she did say that AS WELL......

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:43 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Book 7 - Rumors and Speculations...

Lets start our Book Seven prep guys! big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I've just discovered madam scoop and I love her! big grin

http://www.madamscoop.org/themes/book7.htm

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

There's seven horcruxes. Two are destroyed, four are assumptions or guesses, and one is unknown.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:56 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think the unknown one might be Harry himself! Maybe thats why Voldemort killed his parents, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: to cememnt the spell, cos they said they needed deaths to create a horcrux

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:58 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

But Harry wasn't dead......

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:58 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
There's seven horcruxes. Two are destroyed, four are assumptions or guesses, and one is unknown.

No I don't think so. Two are destroyed, then we have Nagini, Hufflepuff's cup, Slytherin's locket and something of Ravenclaws. The last bit of Voldemorts soul is in him obviously, else he'd just be like those who have received the Dementor's kiss.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:59 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote