KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Yuu Yuu Hakusho Forever on PS2

Yuu Yuu Hakusho Forever on PS2
Started by: LordYomi13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Question Yuu Yuu Hakusho Forever on PS2

Does ANYONE know if the Yuu Yuu hakusho forever game is going to be imported from Japan?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:45 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

im not sure. the 1st one that came over here for ps2 was way to easy i unlocked all of the characters in the 1st 3 or 4 hours of game play. i got karasu and i pwned everybody that challenged me. way to simple.

if messages on 1-2-06 seem weird, im drunkish

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:46 AM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

anyone wanna try and say other wise

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:49 AM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

hahaha, wish we could fight in it. With Kurama, I'm afraid I'm Unbeatable, and with Karasu.....haha

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 04:26 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

only if it was online, no?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:07 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I believe so...but not for a while..

right now they have the yu yu hakusho tactics game for the GBA out right now...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:13 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Whos that ice dude he kicks, lol I just used a cheat and got everyone. I, prett much un beatable with everyone but My fav is the ice dude and Hei.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:19 AM
Xanatos is currently offline Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Moving to Video Game forum...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:41 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

the ice guy is touya.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:35 PM
pure smithin
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i like the show better because you get to hear all of the funny and weird thing the characters say like when huskei says i'm gana kick you face ib you dirt bag get ready for the beat down of a life time and i owne you all with hei

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:53 PM
pure smithin is currently offline Click here to Send pure smithin a Private Message Find more posts by pure smithin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote