KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Plastic Man vs. Hulk

Plastic Man vs. Hulk
Started by: demigawd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
demigawd
Board Scientist

Plastic Man vs. Hulk

Plastic Man is, apparently, unbeatable by physical means....or is it that he hasn't encountered a being physical enough to take him?

Plastic Man

vs.

Hulk

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:42 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Plasticman Wraps over Hulk and stops his breathing.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:44 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL you sonuva....I was making this as we speak...mad

I'd guess...Plastic man.

-ponders- HULKKILLERHUMANOID vs Plastic Man!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:44 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

haha, you slow, you blow. wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:45 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I can only see this going one way, Plastic man goes for the 'ol "stretchy guy wrap around the head" trick, Hulk tries to inhale him, learns the hard way that this isn't Reed when he passes out.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:52 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Plastic Man has actually gone inside people too...He could clog Hulk's breathing passages from the inside and Hulk wouldn't have anything to punch. PM wins.

-DM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Someone's going to come on and go, "hulk gets madder and beat xxxx", so he wins.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:25 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I just got the funniest sight in my head.
Plastic Man crawls inside of Hulk
Hulk being the genius he is decides the only way he can win now is by punching himself as hard as he can.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

How long can Hulk hold his breath? Hours?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:28 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
I just got the funniest sight in my head.
Plastic Man crawls inside of Hulk
Hulk being the genius he is decides the only way he can win now is by punching himself as hard as he can.

In the gonads.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:30 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
How long can Hulk hold his breath? Hours?

Hulk has been confirmed not to need air. wink

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:31 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Really I thought he did

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:31 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Hulk has been confirmed not to need air. wink

In that case, unless PM can keep Hulk absolutely imobilized (resulting in a stalemate), Hulk wins eventually.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:35 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Read my post he crawls inside Hulk and let's Hulk hit himself. Eventually Hulk gets so mad that he overcomes his own durability Kos himself.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:37 PM
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by newjak86
Read my post he crawls inside Hulk and let's Hulk hit himself. Eventually Hulk gets so mad that he overcomes his own durability Kos himself.

I know that Hulk isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but do you really think he'd fall for that?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:39 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes he would say something like this
Hulk: Little stretchy man crawl inside of HUlk. Hulk hit self because Hulk to strong to hurt self but still hurt rubber man.
Hulk then punches himself into unconsciousness

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:40 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hulk grabs PM and jumps into space freezing PM. If that doesn't work, PM will probably burn up in the earth's atmosphere coming back down from space. Oh, Hulk is fast let's not forget about that. How fast can PM react? Exactly. PM will be dead before he knows it.

quote:
Unlimited Strength
All the incarnations of the Hulk, except for the Grey Hulk, can lift approximately 100 tons when calm. The Grey Hulk starts off at approximately 75 tons. As the familiar old addage goes, "the Madder the Hulk gets, the Stronger he gets." During times of high stress or anger, an increase in adrenaline causes the Hulk's strength to increase dramatically. There has never been a limit shown as to the highest strength the Hulk can reach thus it is assumed it is limitless. The Hulk has shown many incredible feats of the years, including holding up a 150 billion ton mountain during the Secret Wars and breaking open Onslaught's armor when the combined might of the rest of the world's heroes couldn't even make a scratch in it.

Enhanced Lung Capacity: The size and strength of Banner's lungs, like the rest of his body, are increased when he transforms into the Hulk. On a single good inhalation of air, Hulk can last hours--perhaps even days--without needing to take another one. This makes it possible for him to spend an extended period of time in outer space, or under the ocean. The Hulk has also used his lung capacity as an offensive weapon in several instances by inhaling, and then blowing the air back out at high speeds.

Breathing in water and space: There have been several instances in the past where Hulk has not only spent extended periods of time underwater without breathing, but he has also moved his mouth and spoken beneath the waves. Until recently, this was unexplained. However, in Incredible Hulk v3 #77 it is finally learned that the Hulk has the power to develop a gland that can create an oxygenated perfluorocarbon emulsion that filled Hulk's lungs, allows him to breathe and move his mouth as if he was speaking, even though his words are apparently still inaudible to the naked ear.

Leaping/Jumping Ability
The Hulks's leg muscles are augmented so much that the Hulk can travel miles in a single casual jump. Jumping is the standard mode of transportation for the less intelligent incarnations of the Hulk. The Hulk has been known to make it into the earth's atmosphere on a single leap. Given the strength of the leap and the angle of trajectory when landing, the Hulk can create large craters and limited seismic activity when landing. Among the many physically impressive feats the Hulk can perform, his ability to leap miles in single bounds is one of his most underrated abilities. The Hulk's leg muscles are incredibly enhanced, and are probably the most advanced on Earth. He can leap up to three miles in one jump at incredible speeds. In fact, on more than one occasion Hulk has been able to propel himself into orbit on his leg muscles alone. His powerful legs are not merely useful for transportation, but for attack as well. Hulk is capable of leaping at his target--even speeding jets high in the air--and take his enemy by surprise. If Hulk used his leg muscles offensively more often, such as kicking moves, he could probably cause some serious damage.

Dynamic Durability
It has been stated that the Hulk possess a dynamic durability in relation to his increase in anger. Similar to how the Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier, he also heal quicker and his skin becomes tougher. It is not known if the increase in healing and skin-toughening is related to Incarnation

Accuracy: The Hulk's uncanny sense of direction may also account for his deadly accuracy. Hulk has jumped at, or thrown objects towards, fast moving jets and caught them. The Hulk is also able to accurately leap from place to place, knowing exactly where he will land. He has jumped from miles away and was able to hit a humanoid, moving target. The Hulk's instinctual accuracy also has made it possible for him to strike "speedsters" capable of superhuman speed.

Hulk jumping into space, fighting in space, falling from space.

(please log in to view the image)

Plastic Man goes inside of him, but he'll get blown out..

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:00 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hulk wins.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:01 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

that hulk suckin reed looks wrong...lol..but I think that hulk is not gonna go to space for his FIRST attack...or anything of the sort...PM wins

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:04 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Blair Wind
that hulk suckin reed looks wrong...lol..but I think that hulk is not gonna go to space for his FIRST attack...or anything of the sort...PM wins

Prove it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:06 PM