KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Ultimate Matrix Picture Of Me.

Ultimate Matrix Picture Of Me.
Started by: Disturbing13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Ultimate Matrix Picture Of Me.

I did this with some help of a friends I know. This is a picture of me doing the matrix just like the movie in the first one where Neo dogdes all the bullets from that agent.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:43 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

how did you get that pose? You couldn't have done it yourself.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:51 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower

I know, I didn't. I did it with a few friends I know. Basically I was not really standing like that. All computer work, My friend is a wiz at computer graphics, etc.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:13 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

did you need green screen or anything?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:30 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower

Yes, And I didn't even need to pay for it. My friend knows a couple of people that hooked me up with this. First I didn't even know what to say, then I told him ' Alright. ' And then they did it, I actually had to stay stil for about 10 minutes in the same exact spot while they were screening and then the computer did all the other work.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:32 PM
Superfly4000

man, if only I lived in London... So your friend is in the film buisness, or does he just have really cool connections?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:36 PM
Blood_Flower

My friend has really cool connections.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:42 PM
Superfly4000

Thats really cool. Did you guys just do the picture or did you do the whole bullet time thing?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:56 PM
Blood_Flower

Just the picture, The bullet was computerized.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:01 PM