KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Started by: Londonboy7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

This is my interpition of Harry Potter 6.

Chapter one- Hedwigs Flight
The call echoed across the plain. A pure white owl cut out on the grey sky of dawn. It was un-usual that an owl would be out as early as this made even more strange by the fact that the owl was so far north, as snowy owls were not usually this far north. But this was no ordinary owl, it was a wizards owl, and no ordinary wizard. She was Hedwig, owl to Harry Potter, who was a very special boy.
She flew as fast as she could trying to get to Privet Drive before morning. On this particular flight she was traveling to get Harry the cookies that his best friend Hermione had lovingly baked for him. He dived to skim the ground, but fell as the arrow shot into her wing. A womans evil laugh rand across the field.
Almost 300 miles away, the very special boy woke up.

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:44 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

Chapter 2
Harry bolted up and realized his wand was sticking out in front of him. He could have sworn he heard a laugh. Belletrixs laugh. Belletrix- Sirius. He sighed as he remembered the only father he had ever known. He put down his head, and tried to get back to sleep. He couldnt. Thoughts of his god father brewed in his head. He took out the mirror. It was the only thing he had left of Sirius now. He stared at it. And that was how his cousin found him 3 hours later. Harrys relatives had not bothered him all summer. This may have been because of the order, but also probably because of the temper Harry was developing. Dudley still had a cut on his arm from the soda bottle Harry had thrown at him. mo- mom sayysss its ti-time for Breakfast. Dudley said Harry didnt move You dont, Uh Have to come he whispered nervously and ran off, clearly afraid. Harry sighed, and put down the mirror and went to get his breakfast. He stopped as Hedwig flew threw the window. She had a package for Harry from Hermione. He opened it and found the a batch of cookies and a note
Dear Harry,
Ill send a real letter later but for now, Ive been trying my hand at baking. I know how the Dursleys are and these cookies may cheer you up. Tell me what you think.
Hermione
Harry took the box from Hedwig. He paused a moment and looked at her. It was odd. The he thought the cuts from his last year at Hogwarts were looking redder then he thought they did a week ago. He shrugged to him self and took a cookie. They tasted horrible. Harry would never tell Hermione. In his fourth year he might have, but he had developed deeper feelings for he this last year. Harry suddenly felt sleepy again. Well maybe sleep wasnt the best way to describe it. He felt almost drugged. He lay down and dozed off into a dreamless sleep.
He awoke to a laugh, the same laugh in fact that he had woken up to the last time he was asleep. He bolted up as he did last time, but now now had no wand, he was holding up air. oooh, little baby potter going to curse me with his wand, She cooed oh Potter sad that we took that away too. She went over to the door way and took a potion flask from her robe she walked out the door and pored the flask over the door way. Just try to leave She laughed and shut the door.

quote:

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:14 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

heyy good storyB.rrBrBBBB

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:32 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

Thnks

quote:

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:59 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

like it

heya like the story its cool plz write more!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Good job! write more!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 11:20 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle_doobs
CANADA ROCKS

Londonboy7 keep up the good work i really like what your going with

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:03 AM
danielle_doobs is currently offline Click here to Send danielle_doobs a Private Message Find more posts by danielle_doobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

It's good. Just fix up the spelling & grammar, and you'll be fine...I really stress the two. Like, I was yelling "Dammit!" everytime in my own fic where I introduced the 6th year DA, when I read it after and noticed more than several spelling and grammar mistakes.
"Dammit!"
"Dammit!"
"Dammit!"
"Damn IT...."
Yep. I'm weird.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 05:37 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

relax dark lol we understand what your sayin
good job londonboy7 i like it. the only thing that kinda confused me was when Belletrix was in Harry's room. one second he was sleeping then next she had a potion and was leaving the room. it's good tho keep going.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 07:10 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

wen r u postin more?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:21 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

what she said ^

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:54 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

like thy both said ^

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:46 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Like they all said ^

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:06 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

and agian ^ when are ya gonna write more???

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 11:48 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

wheres the rest?? r u like gone or sumthing??? ^

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:06 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

heyy londonboy7 rnt u ever gunna rite??

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:39 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

pm him. worked 4 me loadsa times!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:04 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

i think londonboy7 is dead. . . . . . .

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:46 PM
*~HP~*

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:57 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

oh, dont worry HPfanatic *puts arm around HP* i'm sure he isnt dead...looks at luv danrad evilly "how dare you put so much horridness into HP's mind?" lol j/k!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:19 PM