KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » New Powers

New Powers
Started by: aceofgambit2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aceofgambit2

Tongue New Powers

Ok. i know i'm a dork but sometimes i think of what i would like my powers to be if i was a mutant.... but i cant think of anything that they havent already used.....

so... what are some powers that no X-men or villian has... i thought maybe like turning your body into acid (codename: carbon) what else?????

X-MEN ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:59 AM
aceofgambit2 is currently offline Click here to Send aceofgambit2 a Private Message Find more posts by aceofgambit2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I thought a character who could adapt his body to survive in any living condition would suck,but it would be a little cool.Like he could live without air,live underwater,etc.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:39 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I thought a character who could adapt his body to survive in any living condition would suck,but it would be a little cool.Like he could live without air,live underwater,etc.

That happened to a character during the Spiderman clone saga series but he wasn't a proper Mutant as we know them. He got so good at his ability that he was once dropped out of the sky and he sprouted wings before he would have hit the ground.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:53 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aceofgambit2

see.... thats what i'm saying. theres barely any original powers anymore.... unless you have someone controling kitchen appliances. smile

X-MEN ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:15 PM
aceofgambit2 is currently offline Click here to Send aceofgambit2 a Private Message Find more posts by aceofgambit2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I want the ability to fly, immortally, tap into an outside source of power, inbreakable skin, ability to grow and controll my atomic stucture so I can morph some or all or my body. eek!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:22 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

What about entering other peoples bodies and controlling their actions through what we will call the soul force.A character could splice his sould into several sources and control several people at once from within their bodies.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:34 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Lifeguard's powers were cool, from X-Treme X-Men. She could mutate into ANYTHING, whatever the task called for. If she was drowning, she'd develop fins. If she fell out of the sky, she'd be growing wings and such. I liked it a LOT.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:50 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

maybe a guy called terrain when a touched his suroundings his body disfiguers to look like that surface and he has complete control over that terrain like throw rocks sink into the ground and poping up behind his oponnet would be cool

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:12 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kelly burt

hey did they use the power of gravity???hm?? anyone think of that one?/l like being able to force more gravital pressure on another existence??? bunny bunny bunny bunny

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:10 AM
kelly burt is currently offline Click here to Send kelly burt a Private Message Find more posts by kelly burt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd want to shoot fire balls,have heat vision,x-ray vision,superstrength,flight,ability to breathe in space,freeze breath and that's just about it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:50 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by kelly burt
hey did they use the power of gravity???hm?? anyone think of that one?/l like being able to force more gravital pressure on another existence??? bunny bunny bunny bunny

No, they can't use gravity cuz then that person would be able to make black holes. No thanks.

Though they did just come with that new series.

Originally posted by Zod4Life
I'd want to shoot fire balls,have heat vision,x-ray vision,superstrength,flight,ability to breathe in space,freeze breath and that's just about it.

You sure that's it? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:42 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The power to take the strenght, speed and other things from the people around. Basically, being able to duplicate the attributes of other people around you. If he would be near some guys who each could press 1000 lbs, he would be able to press 2000. Or if they could each run 50 mph, he could run 100. For example, if the guy would be alone, he would be pretty much powerless. But in rock concert, he would be invicible. Or if he would be near Hulk, he would be as strong, durable and fast as he was. But if he would be near Cyclops, the only thing he could get was his strenght and speed. No additional powers.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:25 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
hey did they use the power of gravity???hm?? anyone think of that one?/l like being able to force more gravital pressure on another existence???

Graviton had such powers. Although he wasn't a mutant. Nor is Gravity, a young hero with Gravity powers quite undefined thusfar though. It allows him to fly, and lets him energize his punches, beyond that, not sure.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:54 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I had Parasite's powers,I'd want the powers or energy I suck form people to last longer.Let's say about 24 hours.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 11:29 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I like the Exiles Mimic (616 Mimic is a colostomy bag). He gets to imprint five people's abilities to himself at half strength. The powers themselves aren't original, but the combinations are. What five people's powers would you imprint?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:03 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I like the Exiles Mimic (616 Mimic is a colostomy bag). He gets to imprint five people's abilities to himself at half strength. The powers themselves aren't original, but the combinations are. What five people's powers would you imprint?

hmmm

telepathy
teleknesis (that'd include flying)
healing factor
controll over atomic stucture (would include shape shifting)
absorbing off any energy to increase powers and size

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:05 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

umm

Healing
Stretchin
Telekinissis
Invisibilty
spider-sense!

my costume would look like this................

Attachment: spidermanwall.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by willRules
umm

Healing
Stretchin
Telekinissis
Invisibilty
spider-sense!

my costume would look like this................

I can't help but wonder have I seen that costume somewhere...hmmmm

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:31 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

LOL

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 02:02 PM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Guy called Kamakaze. He goes to an xmen and explodes. Detroying the universe

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:32 PM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote