KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » ok this should be good you r sam raimi

ok this should be good you r sam raimi
Started by: spencerspider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ok this should be good you r sam raimi

what would u do if u were sam raimi.we r talking about spiderman movies.how many would u make?who would be the bad guys?what woudl happen in them?who would die?tell me what you would do in his shoes and u r starting the Spiderman movies.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:25 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

lol I would screw up, no one matches Raimi's genius.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:31 PM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would make a total of 6 Spider man movies. The first two would be what they are currently.

number three would consist of my favorite villian: MYSTERIO!!! I was glad to see Him in the Spider-Man 2 video Game. Black Cat would appear.

Number FOur, as much as people would hate me, I do this for my father, who has given his ENORMOUS Comic collection to me. The Villian would be KRAVEN THE HUNTER! Black Cat would appear again

Number Five would have Venom in it, taking MJ prisioner and Parker comeing to the rescue!!! Black Cat would die.

Number 6 would have Venom in it again, but he and Parker would Unite, because something bigger is Happening. Turns out, Carnige and Octavious are in league together, so Venom tries to take out Carnieg while spiderman goes for ock, But Venom fails, and Spidy has to take out Carnige too. He does, but The symbote saves Docter Octpus, by taking over his body, so of corse, INTENSE TROUBLE ENSUES and there's this Huge Battle Between Spidy and Monster Ock(Doc Ockw/symbote) And Spidy nearly dies, when thrown into a burning buliding, but the fire causes Spidys webbing to catch flame, so the Webbing Helps Spidy take down Ock, but alas, Ock is too powerful, and he uses his four mechaical arms to lock each of his limbs to a building, as he uses his symbote strength to kill Parker. But before he can cause much Damage, Venom come back to stop him, but Ock instantly kills Venom, causing a dead brock, and an empty symbote, Ock gloats over Eddies body, as the Symbote encases Spider-Man, giving Spider-man more strength. And In the end, They bgo into some technological building, and both fall in a supersonic machine thingy, and Die(both of them)...

THE END!

As fot the actors...I have no clue.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:57 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I would make at least 6 movies, maybe more. It depends on if they can keep toby as spider-man, it would take time to find a good replacement. Part 3 would be sandman. Part 4 lizard and spidey gets the black suit. Part 5 electro and venom appears at the end. Part 6 the battle with venom. Leaving room for more movies.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:14 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote