KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book

Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book
Started by: biggesthpfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Worried Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book

This is my version of the half-blooded prince I will work on it as often as I can please tell me what you think. embarrasment

Old Post May 1st, 2005 02:39 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Get the mods to put this in the General Fiction Area.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53

However, there has been a huge outburst of Potter fanfic recently, and seeing as the sixth book is due to come out in two and a half months, I don't recommend you continue.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:00 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Chapter One
O.W.L.S

Harry Potter was a highly unusual boy in many ways for one he was a wizard who when to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry and hated the summer holidays more than any time in the year.He sprnt most of his time in his bedroom.

The Dursley family of #4 Privet Drive was the reason he hated the summer holidays.Uncle Vernon Aunt Petuinia and thier son Dudley were Harrys only living realatives and they had a midevil additude about toward magic. For years Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia though they could of sqashed the magic out of him but failed. Harrys parents who were also a witch and a wizard were murdered by lord voldemort who Harry had seen only about a month ago and he revealed he was back and people finally belived him.

Ever sinse he got home the Dursley locked up his owl hedwig in the greenhouse and every so often they let her free so harry would send letters to the Order Of The Pheonix and just the order and not his friends
but this didn't give Harry to tell them what he wanted to Uncle Vernon moniterd his letters so the Order wouldn't come for Harry but he was also mourning the loss of his god-father Sirius who had died a month ago at the Mintstry of Magic

Harry's broom stick a Firebolt he had for 4 years was used to clean the house Harry was enraged about this.And every meal time he would gets whats left which might as well be nothing.

Uncle Vernon buried his wand in the yard somwhere but harry didn't dare look for it. One evening 5 days after returning to hogwarts harry lie on his bet thinking about Sirius trying to keep himself from criying when there was a tapping on the window it was a owl with a letter in its beak in which was addressed in bold writing

O.W.L.S for Harry Potter
#4 privet drive
little whinging
surrey

Opened the window to let the owl in and then shut it the owl dropped a letter on his bed and landed on hedwigs cage for some water harry ripped the the letter open and it read

Ordenary Wizard/Witch Level

Student-Harry James Potter
School House-Gryffindor
Year-6

Transfiguring-Exceeds the standard (O.W.L.)
Potions- Less than acceptable performace on standard
Divination-Meets the standard(O.W.L.)
Care of magic creatures-Subtanially exceeds standard(O.W.L.)
Astronomy-Meets the standard(O.W.L.)
Defence Against the Dark Arts-Subtanially exceeds standard(O.W.L.)

Total O.W.L.S -6
He got a OWL in almost every subject then there was a hoot and harry forgot to let the owl out then it hit him send a letter harry got three sheets of paper he wrote how the dursleys are treating him on each one for the Order,Ron,and Hermione

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:27 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

well who asked your opion dark1365

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:29 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

oh yeah and in herbolgy OWL harry gets

Herbology-Subtanially exceeds standard(O.W.L.)

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:34 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Chapter 2
Escape from the Dursleys

Harry awoke earley in the moring by Aunt petunia ''Wake up boy...get up'' harry grabbed his watch it was 7:30 ''what now'' me and your uncle are going to see dudley of to the bus to summer camp you are not to leave this room unless your going to the bathroom or the kitchen to eat your breakfast you under stand said aunt petuinia hads on her hips sure harry

as soon as the dursleys left the house went down stairs to the kitchen and ate his breakfast which was a strip of bacon and some eggs and they bothered to save him a corner of orange jucie

harry when back to his room and laid on his bed transfixed at the ceiling then he herd a familar voice
HARRY HARRY ITS ME ARE YOU THERE
Harry bolted up right the vioce was coming from his school trunk it couldn't be sirius had given him a mirror so he and harry could communicate but was it sirius harry burst open his trunk trowing books and clothes across the room
HARRY ARE YOU THERE I CAN'T SEE YOU
Harry finally reached his mirror but to his disapointment it wasn't sirius face looking back at him it was ron weasely's
oh hi ron said harry
hiya harry so what is this about the dursleys harry said ron
harry explained to ron how the dursleys buried his wand cleaned with his broom monitored his letters
oh so thats why your letters were so fake said ron with relief
ron how am i going to get out of here the dursleys are horrible
don't worry about that mate said ron moodys already comin he got you letters just few minutes ago i reackon he's using the knight bus sinse he dosen't like to apperate
what said harry as his mouth droped
yeah moody's comin to get you and i um supose to be um mirroring you to tell you to get ready
by ron said harry dropping the mirror on his bed and trowing all his stuff in his trunk he went down stairs to get his broom from the cupboard under the stairs in which harry once lived in and snatched his fire bolt he also searched the lawn for his wand and he had no luck harry gave up and tried as he might he couldn't get hedwig out of the locked green house he would have to ask moody for help he brought his things down the stairs well more like draged and then he waited when what seemed like to be forever somone knocked on the door it was moody harry would finally be free he swung the door open with a grin on his face and he saw a large, beefy man with very little neck. with a mustache, his grin dropped as he looked onto uncle vernon

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:48 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

The next chapter will be called
the knight bus again

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:51 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dark1365
Get the mods to put this in the General Fiction Area.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53

However, there has been a huge outburst of Potter fanfic recently, and seeing as the sixth book is due to come out in two and a half months, I don't recommend you continue.

Why not?It is something to read unitl it comes out!jm smile

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:31 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hey, it's just a recommendation.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:02 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Knight Bus Again

Uncle Vernon knocked Harry off his feet and hauled him ustairs in a head lock.
though you could escape to tell those freaks to take you back to school we'll you will never go back i'll make sure of it.
don't be sure off that thier comin for me right now
uncle vernon lept back what
you heard me
well lets see you go back to school without your books
what said harry but uncle vernon left the room and a few minutes later came back with his trunk and left the room harry open the trunk to his shock it was just clothes the marauders map gone invisibility cloak gone every thing gone
he was never gonig to leave he's traped
BOOM!
came from down stairs then he heard
HARRY GET OFF YOU BED AND COME DOWN HERE
harry grabbed his trunk and dragged it down stairs and moody was at the front door which was knocked off it hindes
HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE bellowed uncle vernon
SHUT UP YOU NO GOOD MUGGLE
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME said uncle vernon turning red
moody lowerd his voice this is non-sense took out his wand poited it at him.DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME WITH THAT said uncle vernon but after he said that moody shouted
PETRIFICUS TOTALUS
then all of a sudden uncle vernon whent rigid and landed on his back
ready harry he said
well almost he said he explained to mood about uncle vernon taking his things away
well weres that green house said moody and harry guided him in to the yard
when the reached the green house door moody held the lock in his hand pointed his wand at it and said
Alohomora and the lock opened and they let hedwig out and harry put her in the cage.
Now you need you wand right said moody yeach moodys magical eye darted at the back yard tree
Accio
and right under the tree a wand poped out and flew into harry's hand and then he put his wand in his pocket and then
Accio Accio Accio
and his books flew from the roof and landed in front of him then moody guided him into the kitchen and helped harry with his trunk
oh yeah harry do you own a invisibility cloak
yeah
moody when into the kitchen and pulled the cloak of aunt petunia and she gave a shriek and harry and moody left the house and walked down wisteria walk and took the alley to magnola cresent and stopped at the play park on magnolia road by the gate

there was a deafening BANG and Harry sheilded his eyes agains a blinding light and a gigantic pair of wheels and head lights it belonged to a tripple deceker violently purple bus which had appeared in thin air with gold lettering on the windshield the said The Knight Bus.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:27 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

sorry for not editing i've got a lot to do so i didn't have time

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:28 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Or you could get it right the first time...and not have to edit afterwards! Jolly good idea, eh? eek! I amaze myself sometimes with my brilliance.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:55 PM
crazykim

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dark1365
Or you could get it right the first time...and not have to edit afterwards! Jolly good idea, eh? eek! I amaze myself sometimes with my brilliance.

Jolly jolly good idea

but i o understand if u have no time

smilesmilesmile

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:37 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaidaboo
so dazed and confused

WHERES THE REST WHATS THE POINT OF WRITING 3 PARAGRAPHS THEN CALLLING IT QUITS...HERES AND IDEA WRITE THE WHOLE STORY THEN POST IT YOULL GET BETTER REVIEWS..

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:49 PM
kaidaboo is currently offline Click here to Send kaidaboo a Private Message Find more posts by kaidaboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

where da rest of da story??

Old Post May 6th, 2005 04:19 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

yeah

where is the rest of the story

what happened to you?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:11 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

good job so far whats the rest of it????

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:36 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Where's the rest of it?????????????
It is GREAT.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:40 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tgphp

I've read what you have written here, and I think you have got it down packed as to what the Dursley's would do to Harry now that they're frightened of what he can do to them. And well they should be, now that he will be getting the results of his O.W.L. exams.
Its good to see that some people out there are actually keeping track of what is happening in the books and putting their version to them of what they think may happen.
3 Cheers to you.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 04:59 AM
tgphp is currently offline Click here to Send tgphp a Private Message Find more posts by tgphp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wangosfriend

Smile Re: Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book

[overall it was good decribing words and yeah but really where is the rest of the story i no everyone wants to no and so do i so where is it????] smile smile smile smile mad where is the rest

Last edited by wangosfriend on May 22nd, 2005 at 04:52 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:50 AM
wangosfriend is currently offline Click here to Send wangosfriend a Private Message Find more posts by wangosfriend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote