KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Sophia Stewart - The 3rd eye

Sophia Stewart - The 3rd eye
Started by: GCG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GCG
Red Bull

Sophia Stewart - The 3rd eye

"Mother of the Matrix" Victorious

its about the woman who claims that she wrote the matrix and copyrighted it in the 80's

The 1st draft

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:24 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

well, she won, but ,does that have anything to do with the matrix?

it seems like Star Wars rather than The Matrix

and those last 2 pics, if i'm not mistaken, are from one of the matrix comics

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:16 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xcure

Man i dont know.. And another thing something about it, doesnt quite fit.....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:40 AM
xcure is currently offline Click here to Send xcure a Private Message Find more posts by xcure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

I read part of her story, and it is absolutely nothing like the Matrix. She is a low life piece of crap that is trying to make money off of somebody else's work so she can improve her sorry ass life.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 03:28 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hmm..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 05:47 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

What the-

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:28 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Matrix

read the 1st page and shes describing Neo basically..

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:25 PM
Mr.Matrix is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Matrix a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

she should by no means recieve compensation for her work, because her work is exactly like Revelations in the Bible, except updated with Star Trek-like names and Dune-like places. Even if it was written in 1981, it is quite different from the Matrix. She should receive nothing.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:11 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muckel

I would very much like to read this story myself. Any idea on how I can find it?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 05:15 PM
Muckel is currently offline Click here to Send Muckel a Private Message Find more posts by Muckel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

The link is on this page...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 02:25 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Doesn't matter. Even if she wrote something like it, the matrix is still a good movie. Besides, the matrix could be described as an infringement of the bible.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:10 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Could this be why the wachowskis don't like to talk to much?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:30 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Through this site you may listen to an interview to Stewart's claims.

Here

But the guy is not grilling her as he very well should !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 04:13 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Sophia's Copyright form dated Feb.1983, BEFORE 'The Terminator'

(please log in to view the image)

Sophia's letter to the Wachowski Bros. "Callin' these pirates out!"

Sophia's letter to Warner Bros., the biggest pirate!

Warner Bros. letter page2

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 04:39 AM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Well,apparently the lady gave none other than the wachowski brothers a copy of her book. And years later, lo and behold, here comes the matrix.

And according to the above article, they used her book as reference while on the set quite a bit, according to a witness.

If it looks like copyright infringement, and smells like copyright infringement, then it probably IS copyright infringement.

cornponious

The Moto Dork

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:26 PM
cornponious is currently offline Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilith66
HEED THE WORDS

IF THE W BROS. HAD JUST GIVEN HER A PIECE OF THE PIE OR BOUGHT HER STORY OR THRIED TO BE HONEST AT ALL THEN THEY WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE THIEVING ASSHOLES NOW. THIS LADY HAS SO MUCH DAMN MONEY COMING TO HER AND SHE DESERVES EVERY SINGLE CENT. I'M SO GLAD SHE'S BLACK I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT!!! AND TO THE IDIOTS WHO SAY SHE SHOULDN'T GET MONEY CAUSE SHE INFRINGED ON THE BIBLE-HOW STUPID ARE YOU? I GUESS THAT WOULD APPLY TO EVERY STORY WRITTEN FROM,OR BASED ON THE BIBLE,SHAKESPEARE,TOLSTOY,DICKENS. ARE YOU REALLY THIS DUMB?? miffed What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? miffed miffed

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:10 AM
lilith66 is currently offline Click here to Send lilith66 a Private Message Find more posts by lilith66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Take off the caps lock.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

laughing yeah well I don't believe everything they say anyways her letter didn't really look real I mean who uses .... in a formal letter? that is just not right no expression

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:52 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevendavis

how can i get a copy of the third eye? is it out?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:39 AM
kevendavis is currently offline Click here to Send kevendavis a Private Message Find more posts by kevendavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Last edited by TOH on Apr 14th, 2005 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:59 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote