KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Slower Readers

What's keeping you from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Television. 1 20.00%
Another Book. 0 0%
It's Summer, there's more fun things to do! 4 80.00%
I am not as interested in Harry Potter as I used to be. 0 0%
I am just a slow reader. 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Slower Readers
Started by: powerfulone1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Slower Readers

This thread isn't necessarily for slow reader but for readers who don't find much time to read the book and haven't finished the book and just haven't gotten deep in the book yet.

So people that have read the book please don't come in here and give out spoilers.

Feel free to post what you hope happens and what you think will happen and why you just haven't found the time read the book nonstop like you may want to.

If it wasn't for book's arch nemesis "television", I know I would be finished the book by now.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:37 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlugHorn
New Teacher

Hmm just started a lil while ago.. maybe 2 days ago and im on page 200, so none of the above for me sad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:43 PM
SlugHorn is currently offline Click here to Send SlugHorn a Private Message Find more posts by SlugHorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well though i finished in one day, it took me three days after purchase to read it because I'm havi'n fun. Hey, It's summer stick out tongue

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:52 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlugHorn
New Teacher

lol, how much did u read a day?. Im going for 100pages a day

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:53 PM
SlugHorn is currently offline Click here to Send SlugHorn a Private Message Find more posts by SlugHorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlugHorn
lol, how much did u read a day?. Im going for 100pages a day

I read 648 pages in one day. It took me a while to start, and about 10 hours to finish.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:59 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Nothings keeping me from Hogwarts. First of all I can't really see good, for my glasses borke, and I can't se to good and I hate summer.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:53 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i read it in 2 days and when i werent reading HP i was drinking tea like i do wink

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:47 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

It took me less than 2 days too read

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:58 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

a lotsa things..
but i finished it at last..

(and i've read two other books in the meantime stick out tongue)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 11:53 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlugHorn
New Teacher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by belbel300
It took me less than 2 days too read

What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 01:38 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took me about 10 hours to read.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:30 AM
Midnight109

took me two days as well

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:33 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sectumsempra

i read it slowly... like i said i was at hockey camps for 2 weeks... 5 hours a day... im not someone who likes to kill the effect of a book by sitting in a corner and reading non stop till im done... loses the emotional effects given from the book

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:35 PM
Sectumsempra is currently offline Click here to Send Sectumsempra a Private Message Find more posts by Sectumsempra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I officially am stating that when the next Harry Potter Book comes out, I will not be visiting this forum specifically until I am done and going by how I stll haven't picked up the book since the first time I picked it up and am still on chapter two that will be a long time away from here because today I came across a spoiler so big I devoted a forum about getting pissed and coming to vent and then it got locked
And the person who posted out of control had also been banned from this site for posting other threads including some getting people to go to other forums.
I didn't even have to open the thread, I just moved my arrow over it and it had it right there.
I don't even know if the book is worth reading anymore.
My spirit is so broken for the book...............

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:52 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote