KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Dark Knight Trillogy best to worst

Dark Knight Trillogy best to worst
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Dark Knight Trillogy best to worst

Hello. Could you guys list all the Batman films in order from your favourite to your least favourite? Mine are bellow!
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight Rises

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 09:03 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Re: Dark Knight Trillogy best to worst

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Hello. Could you guys list all the Batman films in order from your favourite to your least favourite?
Sorry, I meant films of the DK trillogy.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 08:49 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Conflicted between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight for the top slot. Rises is easily 3rd tho.

Begins was Bale's best performance as Bruce Wayne/Batman imo but the story, Harvey Dent and Ledger's Joker were amazing in Dark Knight.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 11:02 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

In my opinion, The Dark Knight is the best of the 3 with Batman Begins not too far behind. Dark Knight Rises is a distant third.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 03:11 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Begins
Dark Knight
Rises

if this were all nolan films in general rises would still be last....

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 03:26 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Favourite to least favourite?

Rises
Begins
Dark Knight

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 03:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Begins
TDKR
TDK

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 03:54 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Wow, lot of hate for TDKR...really don't understand why?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 02:30 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

TDK
TDKR
BB

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 11:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
TDK
TDKR
BB

This

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 01:33 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Cogito

I don't know about anyone else but I don't hate it I just think it's nolans weakest film. I actually thought it was ok just not as amazing as some people. Putting the things I didn't like about it aside I found myself kind of board while watching it. Im actually surprised by all the love. Most people I talk to feel the same as I do about it.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 04:34 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I can totally understand people who think it's the worst of the trilogy. I don't know that I agree, but I just don't get the hate

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:56 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I don't know about anyone else but I don't hate it I just think it's nolans weakest film. I actually thought it was ok just not as amazing as some people. Putting the things I didn't like about it aside I found myself kind of board while watching it. Im actually surprised by all the love. Most people I talk to feel the same as I do about it.
I agree with everything you've said here!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 08:53 PM
C-3POTheClever

I can totally understand people who think it's the worst of the trilogy. I don't know that I agree, but I just don't get the hate
I'm kind of unsure what I think of it at the moment. I don't hate it by any means! At the moment, I think I like it but I have to watch it a few more times before deciding how much. But tbh, I was really unsure. I found it quite hard to follow to be honest, but I think that's the way with me & CN films. The mre I watch them, the better I understand. Does anyone here agree?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 08:55 PM
C-3POTheClever

BTW, what order would you put them in from best to worst?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 08:58 PM
Darth Thor

1.TDK
2.BB
3.TDKR

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 03:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

I personally found TDKR very disappointing as a Batman movie, as a sequel to BB and TDK, and as a movie in general. As a movie in general, I found it disappointing as a movie because, although it's an ok film to watch, it is nowhere on the same level as BB and TDK and has tons of plot holes, tons of things that wouldn't make sense in this grounded world Nolan established with BB and TDK, and many scenes don't make sense when you put them together. The excuse that it shouldn't be overanalyzed is not valid in my book because both BB and TDK were overanalyzed to death and yet they still hold up as great movies - in fact, they got better and better the more you overanalyzed them, which isn't the case with TDKR. I don't think it's a good Batman movie because I find Batman to be very out of character for 3 reasons: 1) He quits being Batman for 8 years for no good reason 2) He intentionally kills Talia and 3) He quits being Batman at the end and passes the mantle to a rookie cop that doesn't even have 1/8 of the training, skills, and sources required to be Batman. And I don't think it's a good sequel because it contradicts and ignores a lot of the themes, plot points, character development, ideas, and messages that were set up in BB and TDK.

This is just my opinion in a nutshell on why TDKR is not that good. If you want me to fully explain my opinion and use examples from the movie, check out the Batman 3 thread. There are pages and pages of me there explaining this stuff in full detail. I'm too lazy to retype all of that big grin. lol

Old Post Sep 12th, 2012 05:50 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
1.TDK
2.BB
3.TDKR

This is unquestionably the answer for me.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 06:22 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
I personally found TDKR very disappointing as a Batman movie, as a sequel to BB and TDK, and as a movie in general. As a movie in general, I found it disappointing as a movie because, although it's an ok film to watch, it is nowhere on the same level as BB and TDK and has tons of plot holes, tons of things that wouldn't make sense in this grounded world Nolan established with BB and TDK, and many scenes don't make sense when you put them together. The excuse that it shouldn't be overanalyzed is not valid in my book because both BB and TDK were overanalyzed to death and yet they still hold up as great movies - in fact, they got better and better the more you overanalyzed them, which isn't the case with TDKR. I don't think it's a good Batman movie because I find Batman to be very out of character for 3 reasons: 1) He quits being Batman for 8 years for no good reason 2) He intentionally kills Talia and 3) He quits being Batman at the end and passes the mantle to a rookie cop that doesn't even have 1/8 of the training, skills, and sources required to be Batman. And I don't think it's a good sequel because it contradicts and ignores a lot of the themes, plot points, character development, ideas, and messages that were set up in BB and TDK.

This is just my opinion in a nutshell on why TDKR is not that good. If you want me to fully explain my opinion and use examples from the movie, check out the Batman 3 thread. There are pages and pages of me there explaining this stuff in full detail. I'm too lazy to retype all of that big grin. lol

Well, tecnically to post it here, you didn't need to re-type it. U could just copy & paste it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 05:37 PM
spidermanrocks

There are too many posts and they're all too long to read back-to-back.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 07:18 PM