KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Role For Blackcat?

Role For Blackcat?
Started by: Spiderkid515

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderkid515

Role For Blackcat?

i heard a rumor that in spidey3 that Eliza Dusku will play blackcat. who do u think is good for the role? i think shes alright since she played a burglar in Jay n SilentBob strike bak

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:25 AM
Spiderkid515 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderkid515 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderkid515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

chances are she won't be in Spider-Man 3, but I could see her playing the role well. I like Dushku a lot, she pulls off her characters well I think. Not many actresses I actually think can act well.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:22 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

i thought that rumor was proven fake..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:35 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderkid515

really?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:23 PM
Spiderkid515 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderkid515 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderkid515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

It has neither been proved or disproved that Black Cat is in SM-3.

The possibility is there....

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:09 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah...but no venom though

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:15 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Right no Venom wink

But remember that actress Chloe Sveigny (sp?) said she auditioned for the role of a blonde buxom villain??

Hmmm either she's auditioning as Stunner (which I highly,highly doubt) or Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:26 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

what about that four villians in spidey 3...was that proven or not?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:27 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

That was disregarded along with the even more ridiculous rumour that SM-3 and SM-4 were being filmed back to back.

Some people will believe ANYTHING they hear.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:28 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

oh...just checking

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:30 PM
doctorstrongbad

I would love to see the black cat in a future film. I think it would be a good idea.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 07:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

me too, problems (Mary Jane and starting out as a criminal) and help (Against Villains) can be driven from her.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:58 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

I agree, Arad did say we might see her still. That, as Ock said, doesn't approve or disapprove anything though.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:03 PM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Well I'm sure part 3 will be a great movie and look at how much hype there is about it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 07:17 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd defenately like to see Black cat in future films, but I think that ship has sailed...seeing as MJ went for Peter at the end off Spider-Man 2.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:16 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bballplayer123

Well, now that can be even more of a trouble, seeing as how theyre now together and stuff.... we will see.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:34 PM
bballplayer123 is currently offline Click here to Send bballplayer123 a Private Message Find more posts by bballplayer123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote