KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » hand-to-hand royal rumble

Who will claim to be superior
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ryu 5 45.45%
Jin 2 18.18%
Akira 1 9.09%
Batman 2 18.18%
Liu kang 1 9.09%
no winner 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hand-to-hand royal rumble
Started by: Hoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hoshi

hand-to-hand royal rumble

Ryu vs jin vs akira vs batman vs liu kang
It is only allowed use the martial arts to win against the enemy , tools enegy blast and transformation are not allowed,they have to win using their normal .The arena is just like a karate arena,since most of the fighters use karate

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:05 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M Hoshi 89

well , i think akira would win if it is only a hand to hand fight, since ryu ,batman and liu are used to fight using their powers or tools , like the hadouken or one of batmans tools.The only problem he would have would be against jin , who is used of fighting hand to hand too

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:10 PM
M Hoshi 89 is currently offline Click here to Send M Hoshi 89 a Private Message Find more posts by M Hoshi 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

but ryu only use his hadouken when the enemy is damn strong, and i dont think akira should be much of a problem against ryu since he won against many strong guys without even using his hadouken

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:27 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Wait, is this Human-Guise Batman, or Lord of the Omniverse Batman?

Even without the belt, he's quite the martial artist (apparently he knows 127 styles... he's considered the 3rd best in DC comics, next to Lady Shiva and Batgirl Cass Cain). But he's still only human. (in a more real-world sense)

That said, I'm goin with Ryu. He doesn't ALWAYS bust out hadokens and stuff, and he never only uses them. Ryu's damn strong/fast.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:16 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

Jin...

:O

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:10 AM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

Jin because he doesent need any hadokens or bursts of power jin is very strong jus on his own

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:46 AM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

exactly jin can kick ass even if they used watever b cuz jin has absolout power cuz he has mishima blood that makes him able to take more hits and not even feel them

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:23 AM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

1. Ryu

2. Akira

3. Jin

4. Batman

5. Liu Kang

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:49 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by luffyjin
Jin...

You sure it has nothing to do with how much you like the char? smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:54 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

yeah i mean jin is awesome but r do u have a reason y he would win or did you pick him cuz you like him so much

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:55 AM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

no i would pick him because he has dominated the meaning of the word tekken you mention tekken to someone and they would think jin and plus the fact that i like jin but he is the strongest and i hate streetfighter

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:30 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by luffyjin
no i would pick him because he has dominated the meaning of the word tekken you mention tekken to someone and they would think jin and plus the fact that i like jin but he is the strongest and i hate streetfighter

Exactly, these are "coolness" arguments, and have no place in a debate, you don't want to be labeled as a "fanboy", do you.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:26 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

i respect your opnion about liking tekken and hating street fighter,but you shouldnt put your though of who you like more in this kind of topic

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:44 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Ryu

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:56 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote