KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator Comics

Terminator Comics
Started by: barand1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
barand1

Terminator Comics

Not entirally sure if any thread has been made regarding Terminator comics, sooo... Hear it is with fresh news today that...

Dr. Horrible scribe Zack Whedon has signed on to pen a Terminator comic series for Dark Horse.

According to Techland, the brother of Dollhouse creator Joss recently turned in a script for the proposed six-issue venture. The writer also confirmed that at least part of the book will take place in the future.

"I am currently working on a six-issue Terminator series for Dark Horse. I just turned in the first script and I'm very excited about it," he said.

"I love Terminator. I think that movie is so good. Holy Toledo is it good. Now I get to play in that universe and make up Terminator stories of my own that people will get to read," he continued.

"I am not a big-time, famous dude and yet now I am choreographing action sequences set in a post-apocalyptic future overrun by evil cybernetic organisms hell bent on destroying the human race. How is that possible?! I'll answer your question, Made-Up Person. It's possible because in comics it doesn't cost $150m (£89m) to tell that story. They can put an idiot like me in charge."

There is currently no word on the comic's plot or whether John and Sarah Connor will make an appearance on its pages.

An official release date for Zack's Terminator series is yet to be confirmed.

Thanks to Digital Spy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 02:34 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Should be good

the ones from Dynamite Entertainment were good with that T-Infinity terminator.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:53 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:55 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote