KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Rate your Ninja skills!!!

Rate your Ninja skills!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rate your Ninja skills!!!

How good of a Ninja are you? Take this test and find out!!!
http://www.entertheninja.com/ninja_fun/gbn_index.php

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 11:54 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

You are a bad ninja.

After very careful study of the answers you have given, you seem to be a BAD NINJA.

You aren' t early nearly messy or evil enough to be a real ninja. Don' t be afraid to cut some heads off, don' t always take the easy path.

You must train hard and long, and maybe one day you will rock.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
*Shakes fist.*

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:01 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

You are a bad ninja.

After very careful study of the answers you have given, you seem to be a BAD NINJA.

You aren' t early nearly messy or evil enough to be a real ninja. Don' t be afraid to cut some heads off, don' t always take the easy path.

You must train hard and long, and maybe one day you will rock.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:06 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is what FJ and i got to. what gives?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I got good ninja no expression

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:21 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

I am a good Ninja. ninja

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:28 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I am the ruler of the shadow khan (sorry jackie chan adventures flashback)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:30 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

im a bad ninja but who cares if you take the easy way out i dont wanna die

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:00 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Haha! I seem to be a bad ninja too.. Well, back to school then.
Not a very realistic quiz anyhow, ninja's where all but senseless maniacs chopping heads off left and right, as the game likes to show.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:09 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Me bad ninja.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:15 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Bad ninja..

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:23 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i stashed the gun and used it later.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:16 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Good Ninja.I love getting stabby evil face

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:21 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

You are a Good Ninja
After very careful study, you seem to be a GOOD NINJA!

You never miss the opportunity to get stabby and make a mess of lesser ninja. You lie when the truth serves better just like any good ninja would do. Nice job!

You make the ninja proud!

cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:26 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I'm a bad ninja happy

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:26 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

that is stupid a ninja probably wouldnt want to leave traces of being there and who would want to kill there own date

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:28 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
that is stupid a ninja probably wouldnt want to leave traces of being there and who would want to kill there own date

I had the smoke bomb/naked thing with that qeustion.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:33 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoMixedUp
bittersweetness

im a bad ninja, is that bad confused

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:34 AM
SoMixedUp is currently offline Click here to Send SoMixedUp a Private Message Find more posts by SoMixedUp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

no not really its actually good

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:37 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Most us seem to be, nothing to worry about!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:37 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote