KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jamie Braddock

Jamie Braddock
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Jamie Braddock

Name:Jamie Braddock Jr.
Height:6"1
Weight:135 lbs
Place of Birth:Braddock Manor, Malden, England
Dna Analysis:Possesses the mutant power to physically warp organic forms.

Profile:Poor, mentally deranged Jamie Braddock! The wellintentioned meddling of an African mystic left him unable to distinguish his own haunted dreams from reality. Now he believes that whenever he uses his reality-warping powers he is hurting no one but figments of his imagination. Unfourtanetly, he finds himself hurting the only people who could truly help him: his sister, Elizabeth Braddock (A.K.A Psylocke) and brother, Brian Braddock (A.K.A Captin Britain). I fear, However, that even if he could discern reality from fantasy, he would still use his powers for evil.

I created this thread cause his sister and brother got one and he did not.
i feel sorry for this poor mentally deranged guy.

Last edited by Shadow_King on Aug 28th, 2004 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:45 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

this is how dangerous he is if no one believes me.

Attachment: braddockj1.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:54 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

Laugh Poor, poor boy...

Your right... yes
Wearing that little clothing and not shaving... CRAZY!!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 10:09 AM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

and is neck is oddly shaped.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:57 PM
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

Ah, he probably just slept on it wrong... wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:09 AM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

HA HA HA HA i really feel sorry for him though.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 01:55 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Now i know why i was confused. In the X-men i thought it was Micheal Rasputin they were fighting. Thanks for the Bio. raver So we have three reality powered beings. Franklin Richards, Micheal Rasputin and Jamie Braddock. Oh and that Protus, him too.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:25 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

wow, thanks for the info everyone. There was so much about Jamie that I didn't know!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:41 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Psylocke's brother

I saw a comic where it was inside Psylocke's mind and she was looking at a family photo and reminiscing. She said stuff like "Jamie's power puts both ours to shame" and then Jamie in the picture starts looking all crazy. So what I want to know is, what are his powers and why would Psylockes' image of him suddenly change to looking real creepy?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:01 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

From UXM

Powers and Abilities:
perceives the fabric of reality as strings of energy, which he can pull at, snap, or manipulate to alter his environment and the basic laws of the universe in any manner he can imagine

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:11 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

... And he's nuts... smile

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:57 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

erm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:36 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Ahh..Jamie Jamie Jamie.

I think he's cool.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:52 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote