KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Dear Friends......

My Dear Friends......
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Dear Friends......

for those of you who didnt know, i am a sergeant in the army reserves. well, i just found out that my unit got called up to go overseas to iraq. i'll be leaving in less than a week. i am scared shitless. man, i am so afraid. i would appreciate any words of encouragement you guys could spare.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

No way?!?!?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:52 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you real?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:53 AM
~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

So you wont be on off-topic anymore?

K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Wow dude...good luck.

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey theres 2 rogue jedi's?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:54 AM
~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

Make us proud!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:55 AM
Burner is currently offline Click here to Send Burner a Private Message Find more posts by Burner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
for those of you who didnt know, i am a sergeant in the army reserves. well, i just found out that my unit got called up to go overseas to iraq. i'll be leaving in less than a week. i am scared shitless. man, i am so afraid. i would appreciate any words of encouragement you guys could spare.

Good luck with that man. I don't know what you may be going through but I bet it must be tough. Be careful overthere. Don't get yourself killed.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:57 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

omg RJ... i have no idea what to say. im speechless
i wish you all the best

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:03 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

bring me back Osamas head!!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:06 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I don't know you well, but good luck and be careful.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:08 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Wow, I didn't know that RJ...I wish you all the best of luck, you're going to be missed here Take care and I look forward to seeing you back here soon, celebrating!

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:10 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh my god...you guys are way too easy!!!! i am not in the army!!!!!!

laughing out loud
wow...i kind of feel like an a-hole now. no one mad, right?
i cant believe you guys bought it. dont you think that if i was in the reserves you'd have known by now?

laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:12 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

laughing out loud
i cant believe you guys bought it. dont you think that if i was in the reserves you'd have known by now?

laughing out loud

...I hate you EVIL! stick out tongue

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:12 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

You *******! mad
And to think! I felt sorry for you! no

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:13 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

That's pretty shallow and insensitive, to be perfectly honest. Meanwhile, some of us actually know people that have had to drop everything, go overseas to fight for our freedom, some of which don't make it back.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:13 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

laughing out loud

laughing out loud
Not cool. no expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:14 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

laughing out loud

laughing out loud
i felt so bad for you.. i cant believe you RJ.
good luck getting me to trust you agian. i was so worried. well not THAT worried but worried enough!!!! mad

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Last edited by Lady Lithoniel on Aug 5th, 2005 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:15 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I thought it was funny. Cause i didnt really feel bad until i knew for sure that he was telling the truth.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:17 AM