KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » H/Hr: explain.

H/Hr: explain.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

H/Hr: explain.

I'm not going to condone ANY mean words in this thread. This thread is purly for evidence as to Harry and Hermionie getting together. Please don't give me irrelvent things, or things of friendship. Please give me Good examples.

Much appriciated,
Saberstyle (masta)

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:06 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Re: H/Hr: explain.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
I'm not going to condone ANY mean words in this thread. This thread is purly for evidence as to Harry and Hermionie getting together. Please don't give me irrelvent things, or things of friendship. Please give me Good examples.

Much appriciated,
Saberstyle (masta)

Seberstylemasta, you have already come into the H/HR Shippers thread and asked your question. There is zero need to continue with and make a thread on it. Don't do this again. I've already talked to you about this.

Also, you asked your question, and it was answered, so please don't go back there because it's only starting stuff. And we don't want that. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. smile

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:11 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote