KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » harry potter ( hairy pooper) hate thread

how much do you hate hairy pooper
This poll is closed.
ok.. 0 0%
on my nerves.. 1 50.00%
stop hairy pooper! 0 0%
KILL HAIRY POOPER! 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

harry potter ( hairy pooper) hate thread
Started by: ShaKoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

harry potter ( hairy pooper) hate thread

i don't know about you but i HATE harrry potter! what is with this? my bro is 10 and he is reading this book and he tells me it is full of kissing and junk. J.K. rowling needs to make this books good. to a lot of people it means "good reading" why can't people pick up a book like " The chronicles of Narnia" or " The Hobbit" i went to a book store recently to find that they had piles of HP books, it was covering the front window.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HAIRY POOPER POST HERE

IF YOU ARE OBESSED WITH HAIRY POOPER LEAVE THIS THREAD

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:08 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry to double post, but just so you know
that there was an interview of a nine-year old girl who quit sunday school:

Q:why did you quit sunday school after you finished HP
A: i learned that i didn't need to go to sunday school after all, i learned that i should study to be a witch like harry does except he is a wizard!
Q: you believe in HP magic?
A: more than what they teach us at sunday school

that was real, you can find out. it is pulling children away from believing in God.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:51 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Shakoon! GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE! MODS, I'M F**KIN' SORRY BUT HE IS F**KING PISSING ME OFF NOW. YOU ACT WORSE THAN A FIVE YEAR OLD, CALLING IT "HAIRY POOPER". AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IF SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING, LET THEM. YOU SORRY SON OF A *****! I SHOULD F**KING HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND MANY WAYS OF BEATING THE SH*T OUT OF YOU! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH BELIEVING IN SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN GOD? HMM?! IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US READING THE BOOKS HE WOULDN'T LET JKR EVEN WRITE THEM! LET PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THE **** THEY WANT AND STAY OUT OF PEOPLES LIVES... BESIDES, WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU, BY YOUR STANDARDS, WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL, THAT INCLUDES YOU DIPSHIT! YOU READ THE BOOKS TOO!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:24 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm... ok.. one word... chill

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:24 AM
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShaKoon
hmm... ok.. one word... chill
agreed

It is proven that some kids are taking HP too serious. and it is wrong that a book makes so big affection on them.
I personally like those books..but it really took me some time to discover them...since their popularity was rather a turn off.
but the thing is that they're written decent and are fun.

and I would like to know why are you assuming that people who are readig HP are not also reading other stuff.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:58 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

because. i went to a library one day and their window (the whole front window)
was covered with HP books, all the other kid books are moved to the back.
it was even in the airport! I liked to read The Hobbit when i was a kid, i never showed interest into harry potter nor did my parents. their are other books that kids can read other than the harry potter books, ( J.K. rowiling has made more than 2 million on the goblet of fire)

also Witchcraft has been illegal for a long time, the blair witch was banned from the town maybe 2hundred years ago for trying to do witchcraft to 3 girls

Last edited by ShaKoon on Aug 6th, 2005 at 01:28 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:26 PM
Clovie

money. HP books are getting sold so they're making them avaible for everyone and everywhere.

tbh there are lotsa books as good ifnot better than harry..and i don't know why did harry get so popular while those others didn't.

oh.. i know someone who calls him 'pothead' roll eyes (sarcastic)

illegal is not the best word... it's wrong and evil.
and Blair Witch movie was awesome

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:30 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

well he/she is smart then, there are games, movies, top-selling books, action figures, cards, wand replicas, clothing, mugs.

do you see that for the hobbit? or maybe the magic tree-house series?
NO,
LOTR was very fortuanate to get the film made.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:34 PM
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Clovie
money. HP books are getting sold so they're making them avaible for everyone and everywhere.

tbh there are lotsa books as good ifnot better than harry..and i don't know why did harry get so popular while those others didn't.

oh.. i know someone who calls him 'pothead' roll eyes (sarcastic)

illegal is not the best word... it's wrong and evil.
and Blair Witch movie was awesome

it is real! big grin
i read the legend!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:36 PM
Clovie

magic tree-house? huh

who is smart? huh

i know. for me it is exagerrating a bit. bok is ok. they made a movie too. but the whole potter-mania is insane (but i still like books)

there is the same about LotR yes
and when they make Hobbit movie the popularity will occur there too.

it is real! big grin
i read the legend!
i prefer to think it is not real ninja

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:38 PM
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, but are there millions of copies of LOTR and TH being sold world-wide?
the author didn't intend for it to be so popular, he's dead!
in the 6th HP ( i read it) i thought basically nothing happens until the end!
have you noticed it?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:40 PM
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

i prefer to think it is not real ninja [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm.. why? talk of this on the horror forum, there is a blair witch thread

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:41 PM
Clovie

but it is like that with the most of the books they are beginning very long and when something starts to happen the book ends blink happens with movies as well.

no need to go to horror forum. it's because it's horrible. and i wanna pretend i'm living in a happy happy joy joy world erm

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:46 PM
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm.. fine.. I am writing a novel called " In The Hall of The Mountain King"
there is no action for the first 2 chapters and then the characters go on a huge adventure

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:50 PM
Clovie

no need for sarcasm erm

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:05 PM
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was not being funny (was i? where) i am serious.. i am writing a novel!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:09 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Shakoon! GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE! MODS, I'M F**KIN' SORRY BUT HE IS F**KING PISSING ME OFF NOW. YOU ACT WORSE THAN A FIVE YEAR OLD, CALLING IT "HAIRY POOPER". AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IF SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING, LET THEM. YOU SORRY SON OF A *****! I SHOULD F**KING HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND MANY WAYS OF BEATING THE SH*T OUT OF YOU! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH BELIEVING IN SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN GOD? HMM?! IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US READING THE BOOKS HE WOULDN'T LET JKR EVEN WRITE THEM! LET PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THE **** THEY WANT AND STAY OUT OF PEOPLES LIVES... BESIDES, WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU, BY YOUR STANDARDS, WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL, THAT INCLUDES YOU DIPSHIT! YOU READ THE BOOKS TOO!

Harry Potter is garbage. Read books like Pendragon or something.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:27 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by NightCrawler341

Calm DOwn night ! Do NOT go and get yourself banned .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:34 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihateshakoon

My screen name sayz it alll. ShaKoon sux

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:05 PM
ihateshakoon is currently offline Click here to Send ihateshakoon a Private Message Find more posts by ihateshakoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

well he/she is smart then, there are games, movies, top-selling books, action figures, cards, wand replicas, clothing, mugs.

do you see that for the hobbit? or maybe the magic tree-house series?
NO,
LOTR was very fortuanate to get the film made.
LOTR is a great book, I love it personally. It does have stuff just like HP, but HP is new and such.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:27 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote