KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry potter -my version

harry potter -my version
Started by: harrypotterrocs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harrypotterrocs

harry potter -my version

hi i am starting to write a harry potter story. i am not very good at making up fings but here it goes.

chapter 1 - McGonagalls visit.

McGonagall sighed. Hogwarts welfare was in her hands and she diddnt have a clue how to go about things. Was she to re-open the school and let the few children who would return in danger? Or was she to close Howarts for good and let it be forgotten. She didd'nt know. Far too many people were too wrapped up in their own lives to care. Half the teachers had resigned. The truth was without Dumbledore she diddnt know were to begin.
'No', she said to herself 'Hogwarts will reopen, Dumbledore would have wanted it to'
She summond Fawkes the Phoenix who was until Dumbledores will was recovered, in her command.
'Fawkes I need you take us to the smallest bedroom of number 4 privet drive' she said clearly
Fawkes stuck out his tale and McGonagall grabbed it. With a flash of light they were gone.
There was a loud crash and Harry Potter woke up starteld. Professor McGonagall was lying in a heap in the middle of his bedrrom floor with Fawkes sitting happily on harrys desk eyeing hedwig with interest.
'Proffesor Mcgonagall!?'he uttered
Proffesor Mcgonagall stood up and secured her hat back in place.
'Hello Potter I have come to ask for your help'
'My help?' he asked in surprise
'Yes Potter you see since Dumbledores passing i have been in a lot of diffulcultiy decideing wether or not to re-open Hogwarts and I have decided I will but I will need help to start again.'
Harry was extremily tempted to say no straight away for he Ron and Hermione were planning to go and find the last of the Horcruxes but he decided that could wait.
'Ok proffesor I will help you a bit but then i have some work of my own to do.' He said.
McGonagall looked as if she was going to ask what harry was going to do but then decided against it she noded.
'Thank-you potter and you are welcome to bring as many friends along with you to help i shall see you when you are ready.'
She turned to leave
'Oh and by the way Potter Dumbledores will shall be coming through soon and i expect he will have left somthing for you.'
'Right' said harry not really wanting to talk about Dumbledore to her.'
'Bye Potter' she said grabbing hold of the phoenixes tale. There was a f;ash of light and they were gone.

hope its not too bad

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:32 PM
harrypotterrocs is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterrocs a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterrocs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I think it is good. i want to read more...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:47 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

Chapter 2 leaving the Dursleys

Harry got up early the next morning and started to pack. He woundered for a moment why he was doing this and them rememberd McGonagalls late-night visit and that he had decided to leave the dursleys after spending just over 2 weeks in their house. But this time was different this time he was leaving for good.
Harry was about to pack his ink and parchment away when he remebered he needed them to write letters to tell Ron and hermione were he was going.

Hi Ron
How are you? Hey you will never guess what McGonagall came to visit me last night she asked us all to help out at Hogwarts and im going over today. We can do the other thing soon. When will you come.

From harry
p.s tell as many people to come McGonagall sounds like she needs a bit of help.

Harry copied this out again, but this time addressed it to Hermione. Then he sat on his bed and waited for hedwigs return.
Now harry had come of age life at the dursleys had become much easier,For they were now so scared of him they let him do almost whatever. On harrys birthday harry got a huge shock when he woke up to an extremily large pile of presants which consisited of a miniture foe gass from mad-eye, a large book on becoming an auror from Lupin and tonks, boxes of sweets from each Ron,Hermione and ginny, a large bag of jokes from Fred and George, More sweets from Hagrid and a box of maggots from kreacher.
It wasnt for another 2 hours until Hedwig finally arived and by that time it had gone 4:00.
'I wanted to leave early', mumbled harry angrily as he tied a letter to her leg. She hooted and flew off into the summer sky.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:57 PM
harrypotterrocs is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterrocs a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterrocs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

its ok, a story usually improves, when u write more, so ......

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:38 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

It's great! Post more soon!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:14 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i agree with HP...it is great...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:23 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Thanks for agreeing with me. I knew I had to be right sometime! LOL! POST PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:00 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

of course your right!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:02 AM
harrypotterrocs

ok everyone i will carry on now

Harry took a deep breath and dragged his suitcase downstairs. he guessed he must have been making a lot of noise because Uncle Vernon came out into the hall to investigate.
'Where the ruddy hell do you think your going', he asked Harry.
'Well i am leaving here for good', he said
'For good?', asked Uncle vernon '
'Yes as you know i have come of age and can therefore look after myself now.'
'What,' said aunt petunia coming through the door 'Did i hear you saying you were leaving?' she asked.
'Yes you did thankyou for your hospitality now bye.'he said turning for the door.
'Wait', said aunt petunia and harry was amazed o see a tear glistening in her eye. ' Let me say bye to you propely' and she did somthing harry thought she would never do, reach out her arms and embrace him like a son.
Harry was to shocked to do anything he just stood there until she let go.
'Harry the reason i have never really treated you proplely is beacuse well..' she paused for a moment and then said 'Your mother lily you remind me of her and i miss her so much you probibly dont belive me but its true' and she disolved into tears.
There was nothing harry could do apart from stand there and watch a equaly as shocked uncle vernon try and console her.
30 long miniuts later and harry was walking out of privet drive still thinking of what had happened, he was so engrosed in thought that he did not realise he was walking pass the park wich was were he wanted to stop. He turned back and drew out he wand, said' lumos' and waited for the bus to arive.
When on board he was greeted not by stan shuntpike but by an elderly looking wizard who took his money and waved a very shaky hand to were he should sit.
'Were are you going',asked the wizard
'Hogwarts',replied harry sleepily. harry diddnt have any idea of what the time was as his alarm clock was packed and his watch was still broken from the triwizard task all he knew was it was later than he wanted it to be. Harry was ver tired he rested his head against his pillow still in deep thought and befor he new it he was asleep

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 04:26 PM
jlee17xoxo412

hey, keep going. story's great

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 04:47 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

agreedsmile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:07 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

plsssss write more

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:22 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginny Rules 94
G/H shipper all the way

POST OR ILL PM YOU LIKE CRAZY

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 02:37 PM
Ginny Rules 94 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginny Rules 94 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginny Rules 94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote