KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread

More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread
Started by: Coonskin 13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coonskin 13
Racoon

More than meets the eye: The Snape appreciation thread

This thread is dedicated to appreciating Snape and proving he isn't evil.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:56 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Saratn will like this thread............

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:57 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

You bet i will!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:04 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:38 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

nice pictures of snape. i think i should use them to irritate hermione some.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:10 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
nice pictures of snape. i think i should use them to irritate hermione some.

Hey !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:17 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

you weren't exactly supposed to see that you know stick out tongue
I have found the right place at last!!!!!! Now I can finally say what i've wanted to say and this is the right thread to say it in...
SNAPE IS GOOD

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:28 PM
The Red

I would say snape is just a little more to himself then the other teachers at hogwarts.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:34 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

agreed.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:38 PM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Yeah. Also, he is probably the most complex character in HP and you never know what to expect from him. I think there is more to him [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killing Dumbledore.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:07 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i agree. i came up with a really good theory.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:14 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Lets Hear

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:21 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

okay...but mind you I would rather pm it to you instead of going off topic. i will post it in a minute...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:24 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

I really don't give a if you go off topic just don't bash Snape.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:28 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...so here it goes...
PHP:

Snape learns that Malfoy is going to have to kill Dumbledore, Snape travels back to Dumbledore and tells him about Voldemort and his plan. Dumbledore tells Snape to lie low at his house for a bit, when Narcissa and Bella come and visits him. Narcissa tells him about her son Draco, and Snape takes the Unbreakable Vow, so it wouldn't be too suspicous, so then he goes back to Dumbledore and tells him about the vow. He makes him promise that he has to do whatever he says, which was killing him. Snape tried to back out, but Dumbledore said that he agreed, and that he would have to see it through. Later when Harry and Dumbledore went to the cave, Dumbledore knew what the potion would do, so he drinks it on purpose, so he would be weak, and so he couldn't defend himself against the curse. Back at the castle he confronts Malfoy, and stalls so Snape would come down, and kill him himself. Which concludes that Dumbledore valued other peoples lives more than his own. He had saved two lives for the price of one.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:37 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

THAT WAS IN NO WAY OFF TOPIC. I beleive something similar to this except that Dumbledore told Snape to make the Unbraekable Vow.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:42 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

oh...whoops i thought i was still in the Hermione Appreciation thread.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:44 AM
shaber
schizoid

Snape is an ugly git. That is all the evidence we need.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:50 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

WRONG PLACE TO SAY THAT...US TWO HERE ARE PROUD SUPPORTERS OF PROFESSOR SEVERUS SNAPE

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:53 AM
shaber
schizoid

Well obviously eg Fleur Delacour can't be a double agent, but some of the others...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:55 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote