KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Love Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

In a world full of wizards and muggles being murdered by the Dark Lord, only two survive... Harry and Ginny!

Open noticing the new sub-forum, I noticing nothing was made for Harry and Ginny, I decided to take matters into my own hands and do it myself. (Phoe, Rogue, it's ok I open this, right?)

I'm going to list a couple of possible reasons why Harry and Ginny are perfect for each other. I will start off doing ten, and lets let the list grow.

1. They understand each other. And so I don't seem to be copying the H/HR thread, I will explain why. They understand each other because they both have a bit of Voldemort in them. Harry through his scar, Ginny through Tom Riddle when he put a bit of him into her.

2. Ginny has always fancied Harry, we all know that.

3. Ginny has been seen in book one for a reason, and that was to show that she wanted to see Harry, foreshadowing.

4. Ginny has sent Harry a love song on Valetines day.

5. Upon opening the Chamber of Secrets, Harry knew that he would not let Ginny die and that she was alive.

6. Harry saved Ginny. Not anyone else.

7. Ginny wanted to go with Harry to the Yule Ball, and was upset at the point of hearing that Harry hadn't been going with Cho.

8. Ginny blushed as Ron told her to go with Harry to the Yule Ball.

9. Quote from OotP: "Ginny caught Harry's eye and looked away quickly, grinning."

10. Involving the seen with Ginny saying she was going with Dean Thomas, she said it "vaguely". I am horrible at definitions, but I believe vaguely means sort of like, not telling all the truth. Meaning she could actually have been lying and trying to piss Ron off.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:16 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I am a big fan of Harry/Ginny and Harry/Luna so count my vote in this thread! Good points!!! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:52 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I remember having more..... thing is... I can't remember any of them. I posted them in the Shipper Thread and can't remember'm. Wheres a remembrall when you need one.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:01 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

SPOILER TIME!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: oh yes! night babes, we were right! ((or at least we are at the point I'm on - one hundred pages from the end and excited!))

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:48 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

^.^ [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm in such a good mood about them. Yay!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:11 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Good for you, Night.

Jeez, TS is annoying again..........even though he isn't exactly right, he's thirsting to tell us H/Hr shippers that we were wrong.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:12 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Thanks. Oh, and just ignore him TS will be TS. You guys ship what you guys ship, and never stop shipping that ship..... try saying that five time fast. ^.^

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:24 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

lol.........

"His insides felt like they were doing the conga." when he hears Dean and Ginny split up. I cracked up and whooped.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:53 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Oh... don't quote anything... I know they are going to get together, but I'm not even half way through... I only found out on accident when I was looking at the pictures. I saw "But she's Ron's sister" and i'm like, ok... I just ruined that, but I read anything but that. Then I saw the picture of him and her. Please don't quote, Dark, though that quote is really funny... Hmm... The conga.... is that what love feels like?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 11:25 PM
Imaginary
blinded

I'll just say, as one who has finished the book, you guys will be happy smile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 11:55 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

We already know, Imaginary, and trust us, we are happy. ^.^

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:06 AM
Imaginary
blinded

But it's still not certain... erm

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:29 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Imaginary
But it's still not certain... erm

So true, but I see the couple working out, though I haven't read that far into the book yet. I just love the couple.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:33 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Oh right you haven't finished... I'll shut up then.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:16 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

^.^ Your kind Imaginary.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:23 AM
Imaginary
blinded

It's courtesy, NightCrawler stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:30 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well... its one of the two. ^.^

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:33 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Hehe yeah I guess...

Anyway, topic.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:50 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I remember hearing a really, really, really long time ago in the epilogue or something, it says Harry is standing with a younger or little girl, holding her hand. And remember, Ginny was always known as "little" or "small" in the other books.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 02:02 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I remember hearing a really, really, really long time ago in the epilogue or something, it says Harry is standing with a younger or little girl, holding her hand. And remember, Ginny was always known as "little" or "small" in the other books.

From where?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:24 AM