KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...

Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Oops, wrong Forum! wink

*clears throat*

Once upon a time, a Muggleborn and a Wizardborn met for the very first time. The sparks started a-flyin' and have never stopped since!

It really is true that opposites attract!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:00 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I totally agree! They argue very much like Mr. & Mrs. Weasley! Hee hee. There is a saying that boys usually go for girls who remind them of their mother.

What else could Hermoine have in common with his mother? Temper for sure! LOL! And both adore Harry!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:00 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Yeah, I think Ron and Hermione definitely like eachother. I'm for it.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:12 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

If they do get together then have it come at the very end of the last book.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Last edited by Darth Macabre on Jul 13th, 2005 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Hey guys, should we make a special sig for us all to have! big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:42 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...one&spell=1

A Google search for R/Hr fansites big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:43 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

We are not alone! big grin

Sidekick Moments!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:45 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

This is a nice one... big grin

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:48 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

This ones a bit dark, but I likes it anyways...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:49 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

aww! Those are cute pictures. Ron and Hermione, how adorable. Not to mention that Rupert looks so cute in those pics, as well.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:18 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I like the winter pic of them the best!!!! YAY!!! I am in need of a new ziggy!!!!!! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:51 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

hehe, I was reading the Daily Mirror today and David Blunkett wants Ron and Hermione to get engaged! big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:31 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Not to be the biggest bitca ever but...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: to those who have read HBP.... oh yes, aha, right on! Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:47 PM
Imaginary
blinded

Damn straight Phoenix! eek!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 11:53 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

absolutely!Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:56 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Did they really start going out? I know they're pretty much in love with each other, but I can't remember anything that indicates they're actually doing something forward about it.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:44 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaeandrupert

oh yes!! i actually found the right forum, lol. i love ron/hermione... and rupert grint.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:14 PM
kaeandrupert is currently offline Click here to Send kaeandrupert a Private Message Find more posts by kaeandrupert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaeandrupert

how do you post pictures???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:17 PM
kaeandrupert is currently offline Click here to Send kaeandrupert a Private Message Find more posts by kaeandrupert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Did they really start going out? I know they're pretty much in love with each other, but I can't remember anything that indicates they're actually doing something forward about it.

No, it doesn't say that... but I think its pretty much set in stone that they'll get together in the next book.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by kaeandrupert
how do you post pictures???

You have to make a few more posts before you can post pictures smile Welcome to KMC.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:11 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote