KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Road Rash

Road Rash
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Road Rash

Can anybody confirm that they are making a new Road Rash game? The one for 64 was great but a friend told me that they are making a new one and it might not just be on Gaycube. I hope if it is being made that it comes out on X-box as well.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 08:24 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

road rash is such a great series, im just mad they never spent enough time on it to do it justice. Jail break was decent.. the other 'next-gen' rashers were lame (except the 3dO version). Skitchin' was also slammin.
I also hope they do another RR for the next gen systems. I think they decided to call it quits.. Im not too sure. Apparently there isnt a large enough fan base

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:03 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

road rash!!!! blink eek! .. i remember that game, it was some sort of gta during it's time... i totally forgot about it, it would be pretty interesting what they could do with it in the next gen consoles

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 04:09 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

/bump

I figured since alot of 'classic game' threads been poppin up.. aint nuttin more classic than road rash big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 06:00 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

The only true RR games were the ones on the Genesis/Megadrive. The one on the Saturn wasn't bad (mainly due to the killer soundtrack) but I thought the other spin offs were lame.
Still I would love to see a revamped RR on the next gen (or even the current gen) systems.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 06:14 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ugh.. and with online play this could clearly redefine its genre >_>

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:33 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I loved playing Road Rash so much on the Sega Genesis especially the third one. You get to stel your opponents weapons while riding on your bike and knock them off of their bikes with it and you can also punch them. big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 05:43 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I loved it how if you beat on the other racers during the race they would give you static afterward. Also some of them held grudges.
Beating down the cops was good too, but nothing topped kicking your opponents infront of oncoming cars big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:55 PM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Hahaha, I remember this motorcycle game on Sega. It was pretty funny.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:20 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

It was hilarious when the racers get hit by cars or trucks!!!!!! laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:40 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I loved the third road rash, as well as the 3d version for playstation...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 12:20 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I also like when you win or lose there is a cut scene showing your biker doing different things. For example, if you win, everyone is celebrating your victory, if you lose, another biker is celebrating his victory while you come in and get hit by someones car door or fly over a truck and land in a tree. It's hilarious when you lose!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:52 AM