KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Cell Phone Games and the VX8100

Cell Phone Games and the VX8100
Started by: Walfredo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Walfredo

Cell Phone Games and the VX8100

So I have been playing around with this new LG VX8100 that was just released and it has the whole Vcast and EVDO and crazy movie clips so I wanted to look into some games to see how good they were. Its on Verizon if that matters. Anyone recommend any games?

Also, are game manufacturers going to start using these streaming capabilities like the sweet video clips within cell games? Its all javascript, right?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:17 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

i didn't know they made "real" games for cell phones. i thought they just made those crappy sampler games like asteroids and snake for them but i guess they are coming a long way with cell phones. i know they are making a FFVII game for some crazy Japanese cell phone and it is called Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. i guess if you are a FF fan you should try to get that, otherwise...... well, don't, i guess >_>

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:42 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

Well, than xfor the info. I guess its not a big thing around here. I just have this crazy VX8100 cell phone that has a beautiful screen adn wanted to tyr out some games. I think a splinter cell: chaos theory version is available. I think I'll check that out.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:51 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote